Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too many players tried out for the Thorns to post the U15/U17 selections?????

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ecnl must be very high level if GDA takes every one from Ecnl after GDA tryouts are long over. That’s a testament to Ecnl. Best of luck to all the players wherever they may land.
    Ecnl players must be the best around if GDA is snapping them up at the first chance.

Comment

So much winning. So much.

Comment

Ecnl players must be the best around if GDA is snapping them up at the first chance.
        Hot Tub Time Machine again...it's 2018.

2017 the Best ECNL clubs migrated to the DA.

Old news. Click refresh for God's Sake!

Comment

So much winning. So much.
          So much

Comment

When I got laid off from Nike, I found GDA to be a very good interim option to save some significant $ yet still be in a program with excellent competition. Yes, we're losing a lot of games but the development is quite good so far.

Comment

My DD switched from ECNL to DA last year and went through the inaugural season with her team which was comprised of mainly club players. Most players who migrated to DA had hopes that a new program, fresh start would be a platform for development. I can say there were some pros and cons to the whole experience but at the end of the season we decided to go back to ECNL even though she certainly had a good deal of playing time. Conclusion: 1. ECNL allows high school 2. the losing and the loss of players created a very unstable environment. Some of that might be expected in the inaugural season but it started getting out of hand towards the end. Verdict : DA might be good for younger players but at the older age groups I'm afraid GDA is a fail. No hard feelings, just the opinions of a parent and a former Division 1 Athlete herself.

Comment

⚽️🥅

Just Wide.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X