Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jupiter Try-Outs

Anybody have any feedback on last night? What was the standard like? Was the mass-exodus from Predators true?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anybody have any feedback on last night? What was the standard like? Was the mass-exodus from Predators true?
    heres the first idiot to try and stir the pot! congrats ! you win the prize

Comment

You must be a Jehovah Witness- no windows for you to see the monsoon last night that wiped out trainings and tryouts ?

Comment

Gee sent email with mandatory training last night to the whole club. Sure many are afraid to attend. He likes to black ball any family that wants to look at other options. What a joke!!

Guess he doesn’t trust his phenomenal training and developement to keep his players. He has to threaten them to stay

Comment

Tryouts were packed! Not sure how many other clubs, but there were atleast 30 to 40 in each age group in the younger divisions. 2008-2013

Comment

Lots of new players because of the Boca United affiliation. They have a good chance of making the GDA this year. I have a feeling.

Comment

Girls tryouts will be packed tonight. Gardens 06 girls is a C team and nobody likes the coach of the 05 girls bye-bye Gardens. We've had enough.

Comment

Gee sent email with mandatory training last night to the whole club. Sure many are afraid to attend. He likes to black ball any family that wants to look at other options. What a joke!!

Guess he doesn’t trust his phenomenal training and developement to keep his players. He has to threaten them to stay
                No pony in this race, but if this is true, that is absolutely absurd!

Tryout season is once a year, a player should be encouraged to find the best pathway for them, whether that is staying where they are, changing clubs, leagues, or even leaving competitive but still continuing the sport.

The long season is (basically) over, tryouts are open, the player has fulfilled his or her obligation, money is all paid in full.

This tangled sport of youth soccer calls for ‘players’ as young as 8 to be bound by ‘contracts’, when majority of times the club fails to deliver on all the rosy tryout season promises.

Youth soccer is a commodity. Supply and demand. Do you have a quality product to sell compared to the price of the product?

Clubs think they ‘own’ these kids, the minute our club thinks that instead of encouraging players to find the best pathway for them is the minute I tell them to f’ off.

Comment

Not true, no special emails from AG this week regarding mandatory training

Comment

Not true, no special emails from AG this week regarding mandatory training
                    It is true. Read it myself. He also added an extra practice the week Jupiter had super y try-outs so Gardens players could not attend.

Comment

My kid and several of her teammates will be attending Jupiter tryouts. We dont give a fvck what Adam says. Been listening to his BS for years.

Comment

I don’t read my e-mails, especially ones that come from ‘DOC AG’, only thing I read is TS baby.

So we will go to what ever tryouts we want, any and all, call the police if you want m’ ****er!

Oh and adios, a year too late but better late than never

Comment

sent to every PBG family 4/26 7:19pm

Final May Tournaments.
                          Every team is participating in a final May tournament. As a reminder, all tournaments and the training sessions leading up to the tournaments should be considered mandatory. No players should miss training to attend another club try-out. We purposely hold our try-outs at the same time every year to avoid these conflicts.

Sent: Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 7:19 PM
                          Subject: [Palm Beach Gardens Predators Soccer] PBG Club updates

Comment

It is true. Read it myself. He also added an extra practice the week Jupiter had super y try-outs so Gardens players could not attend.
                            Such bull. My kid plays for Gardens and there are no "mandatory" training periods. We did not have training yet this week because why? It rained like a MF and all fields were closed.

Comment

So that email was sent out 4/26 not yesterday May 13. Adam did not add extra practice the week of super y tryouts and he has never added extra practices just because. Fyi super y tryout was held on a Saturday.
                              Gardens 06 team is a great team and has come a long way no need to bash them. All girls Jupiter team are gardens rejects and none of them have done anything worth wild this season.
                              The 05 may not like there coach as much but I bet many will still stay because of lack of organizational and will not truly be an elite team. Will still play pbsl, Sufysa and small in state tournaments.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X