Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    first they didn't scout anything they didn't have the staff in place to do that
    second the teams are mostly made of weston kids that played together, you think there just going to toss a bunch of messi out there with no chemistry
    last they invited DOCs to send there top players over to fill in available spots

On a go fwrd basis they may invite kids over to train with the team to see how they might intergrate. I dont expect that for a least a year. Basically your OUT!! that goes for my kid as well who plays DA but no invite wasn't recomended, why? maybe the club wanted to keep him maybe he wasnt good enough, maybe they didnt like us, god only knows, but we are OUT!! and so are you!

ANd yes there were massive political pressures going on, do you think it was pure? There scrambling to put this thing together with limited staff and no fields. They need to win out of the gates if not these guys doing the selections are in big trouble, so they have to put the teams together with kids who have played together, they did it at every age level.
    Makes sense.

Comment

You Inter clowns are a F U C K I N G J O K E. You're taking kids that looked silly against my kid ... you saw the "tryouts"...you saw who's who. Go F U C K yourselves!!!
      Spot on...joke a tryout process, if you can call it that

Comment

You Inter clowns are a F U C K I N G J O K E. You're taking kids that looked silly against my kid ... you saw the "tryouts"...you saw who's who. Go F U C K yourselves!!!
        at least your kid got invited, my kid is a DA stud no invite, so take that as the postive bitter dad

Comment

Spot on...joke a tryout process, if you can call it that
          Welcome to MIAMI!

Comment

i fell for ya mate!! This is a tough town! Nasty place! Maybe get all the kids together in the age group that didn't make it join the same club and kick there ass, thats what i would do!

Comment

I feel ya brotha... I actually feel kind of bad for the kids chosen... everybody's going to be gunning for them next season, and you know they are not that good and it will show on the field. It will be so obvious that they screwed up with many of these selections.

Comment

I feel ya brotha... I actually feel kind of bad for the kids chosen... everybody's going to be gunning for them next season, and you know they are not that good and it will show on the field. It will be so obvious that they screwed up with many of these selections.
                Problem is they get the training ! If you are at Weston good luck with that the new staff is a joke

Comment

Sore @$$ ointment helps. Your boys didn't make it simply because they suck!

Comment

Problem is they get the training ! If you are at Weston good luck with that the new staff is a joke
                    Training won't make a difference... unless it's a residential setup with multiple sessions a day.

Comment

The staff is the same without Michia and Pastora, payaso

Comment

You think they give a rats ass or are going to work really hard because the talent won’t be the same, don’t think so paizano

Comment

Training won't make a difference... unless it's a residential setup with multiple sessions a day.
                          It will be the best this area has to offer eventually they will have there own school for the kids where they can do that. Real salt lake already does it they will get there

Comment

Really Carrillo went to the girls tells you what he thinks

Comment

Really Carrillo went to the girls tells you what he thinks
                              Carrillo is still at Weston payaso.

Comment

Carrillo is still at Weston payaso.
                                Sebastián Ramirez y Carrillo left for Weston Girls. Why? No Pastora, no Michia, no Carrillo, No Sebastián, No Franchesco. Next????

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X