Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My kid plays for GPS West...cost for year was $1500 to $1800....
    So is it $1,500, $1,550 or $1,800?

Comment

Does it matter? I really dont remember and I dont care enough to go look it up...

....tiny backwoods farmboys have one of the top boys teams in Mass right now....

Comment

Does it matter? I really dont remember and I dont care enough to go look it up...

....tiny backwoods farmboys have one of the top boys teams in Mass right now....
        I thought you never paid more than $1500 out west. One of the top boys teams in Mass? You truly struggle with reality.

Comment

This is so cute. Lily-white country boy parents think this is Hoosiers. Stay out west where life is simpler in your bubble.

Comment

This is so cute. Lily-white country boy parents think this is Hoosiers. Stay out west where life is simpler in your bubble.
            Yes and this "bubble" out here won the High School Boys-D1 State Championship last year! I guess there is more room to practice on the farm then on your lobster boat.

Comment

My son played for GPS - West last year, as well, and we also paid somewhere in the $1,500 range. Good club and some awesome coaches.

Comment

Yes and this "bubble" out here won the High School Boys-D1 State Championship last year! I guess there is more room to practice on the farm then on your lobster boat.
                High school soccer is so 2010.

Comment

High school soccer is so 2010.
                  There are 10 times the amount of participation and of spectators of High School Soccer, then there is in club soccer. There are more college commits as well! In 5 years from now, no one will remember your club soccer teams accomplishments, but for the rest of your life your teammates will remember winning the HS regional or state championships. The team photo and trophy will be on display at you HS forever, and that season will always come up at class reunions. Nothing in club soccer can compare. That being said, there is allot of garbage soccer being played on the low level HS teams, but the top HS teams are fun to watch.

Comment

There are 10 times the amount of participation and of spectators of High School Soccer, then there is in club soccer. There are more college commits as well! In 5 years from now, no one will remember your club soccer teams accomplishments, but for the rest of your life your teammates will remember winning the HS regional or state championships. The team photo and trophy will be on display at you HS forever, and that season will always come up at class reunions. Nothing in club soccer can compare. That being said, there is allot of garbage soccer being played on the low level HS teams, but the top HS teams are fun to watch.
                    Looks like Al Bundy is going to post this everywhere....

Comment

Are you talking about soccer or kick ball???????

Comment

Are you talking about soccer or kick ball???????
                        Soccer, you are in the wrong forum for kick ball.

Comment

Looks like Al Bundy is going to post this everywhere....
                          Was easier to copy and paste, with a slight change, as the same information applied and was relevant.

Comment

Was easier to copy and paste, with a slight change, as the same information applied and was relevant.
                            That's the thing...it's not relevant. As much as you want to think it is...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X