X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

??????

Comment

my son is so excited about the start of the u13 da season..

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        my son is so excited about the start of the u13 da season..
        He may change his mind when he finds out who the coach is.

Comment

He may change his mind when he finds out who the coach is.
          Are we lucky to get cm back?

Comment

That's how they do this. Waiting game then they tell you you are on ecnl team but also available to play DA. If you have not gotten a firm DA invite don't hold your breath but be prepared for the ecnl sell.
            Bingo
            If you have not gotten call/invite by now I would say DA is not in your son's cards this year. Most of the boys my older son plays with on DA have been confirmed.

Comment

Bingo
              If you have not gotten call/invite by now I would say DA is not in your son's cards this year. Most of the boys my older son plays with on DA have been confirmed.
              That is the case for the older groups. The younger ones still have no idea.

Comment

Bingo
                U16 and above rosters are pretty much set. If you have not gotten call don't hold your breath on making DA. We were informed couple weeks ago.

Comment

All the comments here are BS nobody is safe with the Weston mafia

Comment

All the comments here are BS nobody is safe with the Weston mafia
                    U13 DA dropped by OC. All 06 and 07 players will tryout next week for the u14 team. Looks like Ecnl will have some very talented teams next year!

Comment

U13 DA dropped by OC. All 06 and 07 players will tryout next week for the u14 team. Looks like Ecnl will have some very talented teams next year!
                      I call B.S. as they just announced an id session for u12.....

Comment

Not DA id session. Believe what you want. The email went out.

Comment

http://ocyouthsoccer.com/academy/flo...3MMe2OLkfBzNWs

This sure looks like DA

Comment

Maybe for younger group but older groups have been placed. Older group was notified weeks ago. If you are still waiting, move on.

Comment

this is in place of the USSDA program. it was put together by the FL clubs and is not USSDA. just a bandaid since DA has dropped the U12 program and another way to try and get the $$ from the parents of 11 year olds..

Comment

this is in place of the USSDA program. it was put together by the FL clubs and is not USSDA. just a bandaid since DA has dropped the U12 program and another way to try and get the $$ from the parents of 11 year olds..
                                so no u13/14 da for this year?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X