Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The 1st team are players who have preferential treatment even though some do not deserve to be on that team but again it is all politics. Why is an ex DA player on a B team is ludicrous. I am just saying it just doesn't make sense. Players will be selected in Alabama and let the talent be recognized in the pool games.
    Baker takes his FAVS! been doing it for years now. alot of kids quit for that reason..

Comment

Baker takes his FAVS! been doing it for years now. alot of kids quit for that reason..
      ES and MR are the coaches. Then again MR is the director of TB and will push his players to be part of the program just like Baker even if they do not attend any of the trainings. TB running the odp program.

Comment

ES and MR are the coaches. Then again MR is the director of TB and will push his players to be part of the program just like Baker even if they do not attend any of the trainings. TB running the odp program.
        Rosters not even posted this year. THAT'S how rigged the program is. Need to know basis only. Bullsh!t.

Comment

Rosters not even posted this year. THAT'S how rigged the program is. Need to know basis only. Bullsh!t.
          The Athlete's are minors you are a psychotic idiot. Who gives a fukc which kids are playing... You ought to seek the advice of a mental health care provider.

Comment

Sounds like little mia or little landon got left out.

Comment

Gender is irrelevant. The kids name is Terry, Toby, or Pat... Keep it real

Comment

What he said.

Comment

My daughter said that 01/02 team is set up after attending the training. She realized that the preferential treatment given to Bakers/Rincon and Dobrzanski club girls. My daughter said she will work hard but worried that she will waste her time when players have been selected before Alabama for the regional team. They stick together with their club players because they need to play well with their players to make it. They forget there are other players on the field that are open and they can play with.

Comment

My daughter said that 01/02 team is set up after attending the training. She realized that the preferential treatment given to Bakers/Rincon and Dobrzanski club girls. My daughter said she will work hard but worried that she will waste her time when players have been selected before Alabama for the regional team. They stick together with their club players because they need to play well with their players to make it. They forget there are other players on the field that are open and they can play with.
                    Sadly, this is nothing new. Baker has been doing this for years.

Comment

i concur!! that team boca group has been the core of the regional team since day 1

Comment

Baker is a doouche. Your kids are not missing anything. I promise.

Comment

i concur!! that team boca group has been the core of the regional team since day 1
                          Maybe that is why Team Boca just won Southern Regionals. The girls are good.

Comment

Maybe that is why Team Boca just won Southern Regionals. The girls are good.
                            Thanks Dad. Love you too.

3rd tier competition. Queens of the rec league.

Comment

Odp 3rd tier correct
                              Whats the problem

Comment

ODP is still a thing?
                                Ring, ring...the 80's want their soccer program back!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X