Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not a lot of pee, just a big fat cockroach named yoyo.
    IP log says same IP address wrote the last 8 negative WFF posts, now that is funny.
    Hit me up YY and I will provide them for a defamation suit.

Comment

Moron

Haha, Moron!

Comment

IP log says same IP address wrote the last 8 negative WFF posts, now that is funny.
        Hit me up YY and I will provide them for a defamation suit.
        The IP claim is BS. Also can’t make a defamation case when what is being said is true. Should be thankful what could be said hasn’t been shared yet.

Comment

The IP claim is BS. Also can’t make a defamation case when what is being said is true. Should be thankful what could be said hasn’t been shared yet.
          There are several that have been exposed on here because of that very reason.
          Just have to know The right people behind the forum rwgiatration..
          You my friend has been outed amongst a few of us a while ago. We are just disagreeing on how to deal with it. Some wants to just out you, some wants to file charges and we'll, some others want other things.

You guys are so clueless to who is involved behind the scenes on this site it's very funny.

Comment

Antifa

Comment

There are several that have been exposed on here because of that very reason.
              Just have to know The right people behind the forum rwgiatration..
              You my friend has been outed amongst a few of us a while ago. We are just disagreeing on how to deal with it. Some wants to just out you, some wants to file charges and we'll, some others want other things.

You guys are so clueless to who is involved behind the scenes on this site it's very funny.
              Go ahead “out” me or anyone else here. There is nothing written here that could form the grounds of a defamation case. Maybe a parent who still has a kid at the club might be embarrassed if what they think could be revealed. Those whose kids are no longer at the club could care less. I would Love to see the line of people and the list of lies made to them by those at WFF the last few years.

Comment

Go ahead “out” me or anyone else here. There is nothing written here that could form the grounds of a defamation case. Maybe a parent who still has a kid at the club might be embarrassed if what they think could be revealed. Those whose kids are no longer at the club could care less. I would Love to see the line of people and the list of lies made to them by those at WFF the last few years.
                And then some needs to but doesn't wants to take basic English grammar lessons but same some not wants to pay for it.

Comment

And then some needs to but doesn't wants to take basic English grammar lessons but same some not wants to pay for it.
                  The usual rebuttal. The truth hurts, so lets make a lot of noise and get people to look the other way.

Unfortunately for the crew at WFF they are running out of people to continue to swindle with their lies. The season is just starting, still plenty of time for more to flee.

Comment

As the previous posters & people having been banging for years, YY is the problem.
                    The parents & more importantly the players deserve better than this half ass effort by YY.
                    YY might go down in infamy as the only youth director in US soccer history to lose two girls programs within a three year period.
                    BOD do your job!!!!!!!
                    Is Yoyo coaching on the boys side now?

Comment

Your scared us Perry Mason...You probably wear WFF gstring on game day ...

Comment

You going to file a lawsuit because people are saying that the WFF GDA coaching is terrible? That the player pool is weaker than the rec league..That they there college signing is worse and worse every year. If thats wrong I dont want to be right. You must be a liberal..Next your going to say that we are racist..Funny...Happy Friday...

Comment

You going to file a lawsuit because people are saying that the WFF GDA coaching is terrible? That the player pool is weaker than the rec league..That they there college signing is worse and worse every year. If thats wrong I dont want to be right. You must be a liberal..Next your going to say that we are racist..Funny...Happy Friday...
                          Ben Matlock will be defending TS clients.

Comment

Judge Judy will be giving the verdict

Comment

Verdict is in - guilty of 5th grade level vocabulary and grammar

*their (not they or there)
                              *you're or you are (not your)

Just thought I'd help you out buddy. No one is saying you are racist, just not very intelligent! Happy Friday!

Comment

Poor baby...now your feelings are hurt so you want to rip on somebody’s writing. Who cares bruh go back and grade some papers. You have to work the rest of your life I don’t. Go flames pffff

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X