Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who even cares if he is there or not? He is an awful coach and sells dreams to parents because he has all the equipment possible so it looks good! Only interested in his So Flo coaching and making money off parents than actually helping develop them! Who can take someone serious who has his cap on the wrong way round and wears no sleeves...... UEFA B just the like the rest, working out well for them...
    Awwww, poor daddy is sad he got told his kid sucks. Grow up puzzy. Be a man and post your name if you're going to call someone out like that you fvcking ****.

Comment

Awwww, poor daddy is sad he got told his kid sucks. Grow up puzzy. Be a man and post your name if you're going to call someone out like that you fvcking ****.
      Sorry Neil didn’t mean to offend....

Comment

Sorry Neil didn’t mean to offend....
        Not Neil and I see you are still too much of a puzzy to put a name to your BS. Move along you whiny b1tch.

Comment

Not Neil and I see you are still too much of a puzzy to put a name to your BS. Move along you whiny b1tch.
          Sorry should have known..... sorry Eric

Comment

Sorry should have known..... sorry Eric
            Nope, wrong again azzhole. I am a friend of Neils and now I definitely know who you are.

Comment

By the way, your kid does suck and it's no coaches fault.

Comment

Who even cares if he is there or not? He is an awful coach and sells dreams to parents because he has all the equipment possible so it looks good! Only interested in his So Flo coaching and making money off parents than actually helping develop them! Who can take someone serious who has his cap on the wrong way round and wears no sleeves...... UEFA B just the like the rest, working out well for them...

He may actually be the best u10 girls coach we have seen and we play against him. He is a yeller though. Some girls are sensitive and on our team,it is the same. Not everyone responds the same. Maybe just not the right fit for your daughter.

Comment

DumbFumb

Girls tryouts will be packed tonight. Gardens 06 girls is a C team and nobody likes the coach of the 05 girls bye-bye Gardens. We've had enough.
                  06 Girls Predators:

“Finishes season 35-3-4, 110 GF, 13 GA, 84% WP, .29 GAA, 6 straight tournament championships in a row, SFUYSA league champions”

You left your brain in a bong,... or crack pipe.

Gardens has the best Jupiter Players for a reason.

Comment

06 Girls Predators:

“Finishes season 35-3-4, 110 GF, 13 GA, 84% WP, .29 GAA, 6 straight tournament championships in a row, SFUYSA league champions”

Keeping stats on a rec team that is 31st in the state and didn't play state cup. Great team you have there.

Comment

Keeping stats on a rec team that is 31st in the state and didn't play state cup. Great team you have there.
                      I was just going to ask how they did in the State Cup. A team with those numbers should be competing for a national title.

Comment

06 Girls Predators:

LMAO Please stop embarrassing us Chad. You did that enough this season. Everyone knows we play poor competition in league play and tournaments.

Comment

If I’m not mistaken, Got Soccer has not been able to keep up with the wins so they are few games shy of adding points. With regards to foregoing State Cup this year, I believe the consensus decision was strictly a logistical one.

Comment

really bad news coming to Jupiter today.. I hope they have a really good PR people

Comment

really bad news coming to Jupiter today.. I hope they have a really good PR people
                              Let's hear it

Comment

If I’m not mistaken, Got Soccer has not been able to keep up with the wins so they are few games shy of adding points. With regards to foregoing State Cup this year, I believe the consensus decision was strictly a logistical one.
                                With that said, you have to play where at a club which makes sense to your kid/s. Be it Jupiter or PBG or some other club. There is no need to knock teams, that is what Freud would deem “projection” because the likelihood of the the projecting person’s team not being any good is extremely high.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X