Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    manafort actually comitted his crimes while working for dems but thats besides the point
    flynn wasnt found guilty he plead to stop the bleeding
    cohen had nothing to do with russia either
    did read the report and mueller wasnt looking at russia to find anyone he was looking at Trump and trying to find Russia and couldnt
    the left can handle that

thats my problem
    The usual lame inaccurate responses .... up is down.... black is white... in is out...

Your problem is reality....

Comment

The usual lame inaccurate responses .... up is down.... black is white... in is out...

Your problem is reality....
      then tell me who exactly was charged for muellers mandate- russian interference
      no one!!!! thats reality
      but not to worry people are going to get charged in the near future, just not the ones you were hoping for

Comment

then tell me who exactly was charged for muellers mandate- russian interference
        no one!!!! thats reality
        but not to worry people are going to get charged in the near future, just not the ones you were hoping for
        You are as thick as two short planks... Mueller's mandate was
        ... APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL COUNSEL TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS...

That is what he did and he showed conclusively that there was Russian interference... meanwhile back at the WH, tRUMP is denying it and has yet to hold Putin accountable... disgraceful performance... aided and abetted by Republican toadies and bootlickers... why so scared about releasing the full unredacted report? Got something to hide?

Comment

You are as thick as two short planks... Mueller's mandate was
          ... APPOINTMENT OF SPECIAL COUNSEL TO INVESTIGATE RUSSIAN INTERFERENCE WITH THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION AND RELATED MATTERS...

That is what he did and he showed conclusively that there was Russian interference... meanwhile back at the WH, tRUMP is denying it and has yet to hold Putin accountable... disgraceful performance... aided and abetted by Republican toadies and bootlickers... why so scared about releasing the full unredacted report? Got something to hide?
          **** you didnt need mueller for that, anyone born before 1985 could have told you they tried to interfere- they have been since WWII so have we- Obama told them to "cut it out" remember? Obama also said it wasnt any big deal (thats because he thought Hillary would win, otherwise why didnt he stop it?) that wasnt the question
          if that was the question mueller would have been interviewing Hillary ,Obama, Holder,*****, Clapper,Brennan,Comey as they were the ones in power when the alleged breach occurred
          mueller didnt do that, did he?
          Trump wasnt in a position to stop anything in 2016- he wasnt president yet
          the question was did they have American help and specifically did they have the help of a presidential candidate
          trump said he didnt interfere or help them to interfere- and mueller proved he didnt

Comment

**** you didnt need mueller for that, anyone born before 1985 could have told you they tried to interfere- they have been since WWII so have we- Obama told them to "cut it out" remember? Obama also said it wasnt any big deal (thats because he thought Hillary would win, otherwise why didnt he stop it?) that wasnt the question
            if that was the question mueller would have been interviewing Hillary ,Obama, Holder,*****, Clapper,Brennan,Comey as they were the ones in power when the alleged breach occurred
            mueller didnt do that, did he?
            Trump wasnt in a position to stop anything in 2016- he wasnt president yet
            the question was did they have American help and specifically did they have the help of a presidential candidate
            trump said he didnt interfere or help them to interfere- and mueller proved he didnt
            and I suppose you also believe in the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny and Santa Claus...
            "tRUMP said he did not interfere"... just another lie.
            Do you really believe that tRUMP wasn't trying to set up a "tRUMP Tower Moscow"...

You are part of the problem...

Comment

and I suppose you also believe in the Tooth Fairy, Easter Bunny and Santa Claus...
              "tRUMP said he did not interfere"... just another lie.
              Do you really believe that tRUMP wasn't trying to set up a "tRUMP Tower Moscow"...

You are part of the problem...
              those are Muellers words not mine- i didnt do the investigation he did
              like i said in the first post you cant accept the special councils findings- thanks for proving my point although it took you a long time to actually admit it

Comment

Finally - A GOP Congressman reads the entire Mueller Report.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/18/politics/justin-amash-trump-impeachable-conduct/index.html

Did Pansy Graham read it yet, does anyone know.

Comment

those are Muellers words not mine- i didnt do the investigation he did
                  like i said in the first post you cant accept the special councils findings- thanks for proving my point although it took you a long time to actually admit it
                  .... yep and in my first post I pointed out that you don't read too well....
                  Like Barr and tRUMP you completely misquoted the report from Mueller...
                  just another Republican liar... let's hear from Mueller himself.... instead of from a bunch of ass kissing, compliant toadies... or does the truth hurt too much ??

Comment

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/18/politics/justin-amash-trump-impeachable-conduct/index.html

Did Pansy Graham read it yet, does anyone know.
                    We known for certain Trump didn't. Even the faux, I mean four page Barr summary was too long for Donnie's big brain

Comment

.... yep and in my first post I pointed out that you don't read too well....
                      Like Barr and tRUMP you completely misquoted the report from Mueller...
                      just another Republican liar... let's hear from Mueller himself.... instead of from a bunch of ass kissing, compliant toadies... or does the truth hurt too much ??
                      What was misquoted?
                      He found no one including trump colluded with the Russians that’s what he said
                      And he made no decision on obstruction which was his job so he is out of it- Nadler can’t get mueller to testify wonder why? Mueller doesn’t want to be part of the circus
                      Mueller left it to Barr he made his decision and testified about it in open session
                      We can all read the report but the Barr summary is accurate and still stands- mueller actually agreed with that- it’s just you who can’t handle the truth
                      It’s ok TDS is curable with some drugs and lots of therapy

Comment

Russia if you are listening...

What was misquoted?
                        He found no one including trump colluded with the Russians that’s what he said
                        And he made no decision on obstruction which was his job so he is out of it- Nadler can’t get mueller to testify wonder why? Mueller doesn’t want to be part of the circus
                        Mueller left it to Barr he made his decision and testified about it in open session
                        We can all read the report but the Barr summary is accurate and still stands- mueller actually agreed with that- it’s just you who can’t handle the truth
                        It’s ok TDS is curable with some drugs and lots of therapy
                        There you go again... churning out the mantra from your plantation overlords... "I got my mind right boss".... "Russia if you are listening..." Can't you think for yourself?
                        Even some Republickasses are pointing out that Barr has been deliberately misleading ... and Mueller clearly did not agree...
                        TDS ? tRUMP Dick Sucker? ....drugs and therapy can't help you....you are not curable...

Comment

There you go again... churning out the mantra from your plantation overlords... "I got my mind right boss".... "Russia if you are listening..." Can't you think for yourself?
                          Even some Republickasses are pointing out that Barr has been deliberately misleading ... and Mueller clearly did not agree...
                          TDS ? tRUMP Dick Sucker? ....drugs and therapy can't help you....you are not curable...
                          tha was quite a long way to say absolutely nothing factual- you keep setting yourself up for disappointment - and you keep believing outlets that have lied to you about material things
                          enjoy being miserable - take your own advice "think for yourself"

Comment

tha was quite a long way to say absolutely nothing factual- you keep setting yourself up for disappointment - and you keep believing outlets that have lied to you about material things
                            Thank god that trump is protecting us.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/19/footag...port-terminal/

If you don’t want to be France, then trump in 2020

Comment

Pot meet kettle....
                              could you point out a single fact in your lame response?
                              Your masters are calling.... back to your cotton picking

Comment

Enema Time

Thank god that trump is protecting us.

https://nypost.com/2019/05/19/footag...port-terminal/

If you don’t want to be France, then trump in 2020
                                tRUMP is protecting us..... Too funny.... Thanks for the Monday morning laugh

As usual tRUMP is protecting his own ass... that is (and has always been) all he cares about...

The only real decision to make is whether to cuff him with his hands in front of him or behind his back... what is your preference?

I agree with you that leg irons would be a little excessive.... its not as if the fat, lazy bastard could run away...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X