Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    maybe in recent years, but it's not just the stars kids.
    "not just" the stars kids? Power in numbers is the argument now; not just us...them too? And that's okay?
    Is head in the sand the next? Too much.

Comment

"not just" the stars kids? Power in numbers is the argument now; not just us...them too? And that's okay?
      Is head in the sand the next? Too much.
      Yo habla englah?

Comment

Yo habla englah?
        You make about as much sense as he did. Apparently, you don’t know Spanish or are drunk or both.

Comment

You make about as much sense as he did. Apparently, you don’t know Spanish or are drunk or both.
          I believe the point was that the bad apple attraction was not limited to recruits from one specific club. Not sure how anyone can argue that point.

Comment

Rotten Cherries

Comment

I believe the point was that the bad apple attraction was not limited to recruits from one specific club. Not sure how anyone can argue that point.
              Yo habla englah?

Comment

Probably true. Those I sat next to in the stands that were bashing the coach and the kids were that one specific club's parents. Some bashing had kids not playing so that was the root of most of it. Oh, and the team was winning when this was taking place.

I said loudly to the person I was with that if you didn't like the coach and the other kids, why would any parent agree to allow their child to attend? It quieted some for a short period of time.

Comment

oh, you the (wo)man. I guess you told them. Hahahahahahaha

Comment

oh, you the (wo)man. I guess you told them. Hahahahahahaha
                    Here's one of the d1psh1t parents right now. Right on cue. Blowhard. You do know all the other parents know you dropped dimes. And cried alot. Big wuss. And the 6 moms. Pathetic

Comment

Pathetic is you worrying about a team you have nothing to do with. Go take your jealousy back to your lowly meaningless program.

Comment

Pathetic is you worrying about a team you have nothing to do with. Go take your jealousy back to your lowly meaningless program.
                        Are I should let the club director know how they are being represented in the stands? How it's a bad reflection on the area and the program?

Comment

Are I should let the club director know how they are being represented in the stands? How it's a bad reflection on the area and the program?
                          Are you saying that....I should let the club director know how they are being represented in the stands? How it's a bad reflection on the area and the program?

Stinking touchpad cut off words in first post.

Comment

Unless you are a member of this team or a parent of a member of this team, keep your nose out of other teams and peoples business. Worry about your own kid and there team for once.

Comment

Nothing to do with? Excuse me? What do you have to do with it? The alumni that built that program are a bit annoyed that parents are dictating anything. Like you. What do you have to do with program?

Comment

Unless you are a member of this team or a parent of a member of this team, keep your nose out of other teams and peoples business. Worry about your own kid and there team for once.
                                there you go again. You must be one of these 'touched' parents. Aren't you? Total d0uche

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X