• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going with ACYS to win it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I'm going with ACYS to win it all.
      laughable... the games they won so far have been close and they have been against teams ranked 25-50+.... lost big to a team ranked worse than them... not that impressive of a team, just easy brackets.

Comment

Talking-Soccer

laughable... the games they won so far have been close and they have been against teams ranked 25-50+.... lost big to a team ranked worse than them... not that impressive of a team, just easy brackets.
        Only on TS is a team that made final four considered laughable. I don't personally think ACYS will win it, but how about giving them credit for a job well done so far instead of saying they are only there because of easy brackets. So your kids team got eliminated. Maybe they are the laughable ones. My kids team got eliminated in elite-8. Guess what? That makes the teams who made it to final4 better. Have some class.

Comment

Only on TS is a team that made final four considered laughable. I don't personally think ACYS will win it, but how about giving them credit for a job well done so far instead of saying they are only there because of easy brackets. So your kids team got eliminated. Maybe they are the laughable ones. My kids team got eliminated in elite-8. Guess what? That makes the teams who made it to final4 better. Have some class.
          Explain what part of post was incorrect? Their trip thru State cup has been easy and not impressive. So in response to the post that says they are winning it all, reply was correct

Comment

Top ten in the State and have made it to the Final Four of State Cup yet they are laughable?
            Put down the crack pipe.

#5 WFF
            #7 ACYS
            #13 Parkland
            #16 Key Biscayne

Comment

We played them last week and lost, don't think they will win SC. Some of the parents were talking to us that ACYS had to merge with Rush and most of their 03 good players are leaving.
              Good luck to all.....

Comment

We played them last week and lost, don't think they will win SC. Some of the parents were talking to us that ACYS had to merge with Rush and most of their 03 good players are leaving.
                Good luck to all.....
                Any idea where they’re leaving to?

Comment

Explain what part of post was incorrect? Their trip thru State cup has been easy and not impressive. So in response to the post that says they are winning it all, reply was correct
                  Not saying anything is not correct. Just stating you have no class. If your kids team made it you wouldn't be denigrating their efforts to get there.

Comment

Not saying anything is not correct. Just stating you have no class. If your kids team made it you wouldn't be denigrating their efforts to get there.
                    Congrats to the 4 finalist! May the best team win.

Comment

03 boys

After watching ACYS in florida cup this weekend I dont think they can beat WFF. I'm not saying ACYS isnt good, but their style of play isnt the way to beat WFF.

Comment

After watching ACYS in florida cup this weekend I dont think they can beat WFF. I'm not saying ACYS isnt good, but their style of play isnt the way to beat WFF.
                        Should still be an interesting game though.

Comment

Good luck to all.....
                          heard the 2-3 good ones went to FKK ECNL and the rest will just stay NPL where they fit better... NPL ACYS or NPL Rush...same thing....

Comment

You are right on that. Shut down the 2-3 good acys players and you win.

Should still be an interesting game though.
                            Interesting if you wanted to see WFF run up the score and dominate. We pretty much controlled the whole game.

Comment

Interesting if you wanted to see WFF run up the score and dominate. We pretty much controlled the whole game.
                              We get it you won blah blah blah. Good luck at Regionals

Comment

Showing your lack of class again just like comments about opponent after Elite8 win. How about letting the result speak for itself? The better team won. You are tainting your kids again. Was not there but I am betting the kids were good sports and respected ACYS. Congratulations to the boys on statement they made on field in both semi-final and final!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X