X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intensity

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pay more money and yes you will get maybe a little more thats about it. If your 2005 boys yes there a benefit other than that. Nope. Not enough for coaches.
    ... I saw more intensity from 90-year-old grandmothers a nursing home playing bingo than I witnessed at the DA practices-although at least one coach displayed a lot of intensity shouting profanities at his players who clearly were not themselves showing any intensity. .. think u16, 17...

Comment

... I saw more intensity from 90-year-old grandmothers a nursing home playing bingo than I witnessed at the DA practices-although at least one coach displayed a lot of intensity shouting profanities at his players who clearly were not themselves showing any intensity. .. think u16, 17...
      Well then you were at the right place, thats intensity here at Weston, and also other things but can't say much as taken playing time.

Weston is the worse, worse than other years, Alot are fascinated on the shield.

Comment

So, the practices are horrible, coaches don't know what they are doing, and yet because of 2-3 players per age group they win everything at DA and Premier levels? Right?

Comment

I think you are wrong Gisela! Your 2007 team is falling apart in your face and you don't see it.
          She will just keep saying Deportivo is the best until she’s blue in the face with no one left to sign up. They won’t even be around in a year or two thankfully as both her and her husband are annoying as hell

Comment

Handyman then mailman, well they both poach so they have things in common, however handyman deportivo not there to stay, looking to recruit and bring in players for himself. And brought some to showcase and have parents come to his club after this week of tryouts.
            So more poaching as that is all deportivo does

Comment

When is the next ID camp?

Comment

So more poaching as that is all deportivo does
                That’s all any of the clubs do, rinse and repeat , no development

Comment

When is the next ID camp?
                  Please let us know, Coaches from deportivo need to attend, have some coming now over from Weston. Easy job, attack ID camps, take the ones Weston not looking at, win against Weston, next!

Thanks Weston always there for us too

Comment

Why they have kid coming to all three tryouts? Ridiculous!! how you can spot talent when you keep inviting so many players that clearly are not at the level? On 2007 I seen kids coming for the 3rd time that won’t be able to keep up at premier black.

Comment

Why they have kid coming to all three tryouts? Ridiculous!! how you can spot talent when you keep inviting so many players that clearly are not at the level? On 2007 I seen kids coming for the 3rd time that won’t be able to keep up at premier black.
                      Is this new to anyone, this is year after year they want to see numbers there. If they don't enforce that and tell some not to come back, what you think no one will come to Weston. They need numbers there and thats what your child is to them. If on the first day they don't tell you i want that kid, Premier here we come!

They even know have an ID for 2009 and 2008 which are non DA players. LOL!!!

Maybe can make one for 2013 age group as well?

ID CAMPS should be U13 and above not below.

Comment

He will make Weston Blue or Gold, parents will tell them you made it. Earned your shield for life!

Welcome Weston parents, you wont learn anything but will be part of Weston Shield.

Comment

Tryouts for 2009 and 2008 are done! What’s next?

Comment

Another ID Camp for all players... Weston not looking good based on skill levels and soccer IQ. Not as other years of ID Camps. Weaker!

Comment

ID CAMP Monday was for 2008 and 2009?

This ain't even DA yet and making all this commotion. Never seen Weston this desperate.

Comment

ID CAMP Monday was for 2008 and 2009?

This ain't even DA yet and making all this commotion. Never seen Weston this desperate.
                                Desperate for what, hire the proper coaches, and it’s quite simple isn’t it! Stupid idiots

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X