Stay Away From Coral Springs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there should be girls there Monday and Tuesday night since Sunrise Prime having more tryouts there. What a joke! CSU has tryouts the same night on same fields. How exactly does that work? ANyone who didn't think Prime needed fields this about confirms it. How embarrassing for CSU "Prime"

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Well there should be girls there Monday and Tuesday night since Sunrise Prime having more tryouts there. What a joke! CSU has tryouts the same night on same fields. How exactly does that work? ANyone who didn't think Prime needed fields this about confirms it. How embarrassing for CSU "Prime"
      You can’t be that big of an idiot! I feel dumber for just having read your ignorant post. Go stick your head in the sand in Parkland.

Comment

oh yes they are all sharing players I forgot. as far as I know Parkland can stand alone without "merging" with a club that needs fields from everyone

Comment

You can’t be that big of an idiot! I feel dumber for just having read your ignorant post. Go stick your head in the sand in Parkland.
          Actually, I’m heading to Team Boca. And your use of the word “dumber” reaffirms my choice to leave this terrible club. It is run by low-life rednecks, and continuing to expose my children to these backwards hillbillies on the board and their children would be considered child abuse in many third world countries.

Comment

Actually, I’m heading to Team Boca. And your use of the word “dumber” reaffirms my choice to leave this terrible club. It is run by low-life rednecks, and continuing to expose my children to these backwards hillbillies on the board and their children would be considered child abuse in many third world countries.
            I get the feeling you’ll fit in perfectly at Team Boca.

Comment

at least developing soccer is there priority not social media with their "labeled" super teams and the pics of pretty tents and balls..LOL,,,social media just makes CSU look more inept..

Comment

http://www.teamboca.com/tryoutregist...formation-new/

Total Costs for Team Boca
                U9 thru U12 = $885 (includes all game uniforms & training shirt)
                U13 thru U19 = $1,275 (includes all game uniforms & training shirt)

Comment

http://www.teamboca.com/tryoutregist...formation-new/

Total Costs for Team Boca
                  U9 thru U12 = $885 (includes all game uniforms & training shirt)
                  U13 thru U19 = $1,275 (includes all game uniforms & training shirt)
                  Ok, so how much is CSU (Prime)?

Comment

Ok, so how much is CSU (Prime)?
                    It was 1500.00 last year 2018/2019, including uniforms and training uniform, and cover 1 league fee, such as SFUYSA or FSPL. Remains to be seen where the fees may go this year with the partnership, along with supply and demand prices.

Comment

They said that the cost is going up, plus uniforms will have to be purchased separately. So I would say $1800-$2100.

Comment

They said that the cost is going up, plus uniforms will have to be purchased separately. So I would say $1800-$2100.
                        It is going to be more than that. I heard the starting point will be $2k, not including uniforms, etc.

Comment

It is going to be more than that. I heard the starting point will be $2k, not including uniforms, etc.
                          So more than twice the cost for the younger ones and half the coaching... Are Boca’s rosters filled?

Comment

How could this club justify going up in price? What would the extra money be used towards?

Comment

How could this club justify going up in price? What would the extra money be used towards?
                              It is all Sunrise Prime now. Were you not given the memo? Prices will reflect what Sunrise Prime charges.

Comment

So more than twice the cost for the younger ones and half the coaching... Are Boca’s rosters filled?
                                I don’t believe that their rosters are filled because they are listing tryouts after Memorial Day.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X