Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My kids don't play there, and we don't live in that community. The fact that they have Collier now. The fact that their academy and junior teams are usually pretty good. And the fact that the new development in that area is booming, and there's nothing but space for them to put more communities in, I won't be surprised when they are the biggest club in the market 5 years from now.
    Don't forget the new complex in Odessa

Comment

Don't forget the new complex in Odessa
      What new complex?

Comment

What new complex?
        Starkey Ranch has a facility in there with 3 full sized soccer fields and they are building more. It is in between their Mitchell and Collier fields. I think they may still have fields in New Port Richey on 19 as well, but I don't think we've played any games there.

Comment

Whoever controls those fields in Wesley Chapel should just let either Florida Premier or TBU take over the program. The kids would benefit from a little stability of management and the growth.

Starkey Ranch has a facility in there with 3 full sized soccer fields and they are building more. It is in between their Mitchell and Collier fields. I think they may still have fields in New Port Richey on 19 as well, but I don't think we've played any games there.

Comment

Whoever controls those fields in Wesley Chapel should just let either Florida Premier or TBU take over the program. The kids would benefit from a little stability of management and the growth.
            JB,MB,SC - Relinquish control of WCSC. Please let people that know how to run a club assume control. MB - Know your limitations. You and JB are in over your heads and the club is just an advertisement for SC Soccer Camps. Where are EO and RC?

Comment

Who controls the Starkey Ranch complex?

Comment

Who controls the Starkey Ranch complex?
                They have lacrosse and soccer out there right now. Florida Premier and Happy Feet run soccer programs there. As to who allows that? I'd assume the county has a say in that like they do for the other parks. But I guess maybe the developer has some control.... who knows. But for soccer, it is Florida Premier

Comment

They have lacrosse and soccer out there right now. Florida Premier and Happy Feet run soccer programs there. As to who allows that? I'd assume the county has a say in that like they do for the other parks. But I guess maybe the developer has some control.... who knows. But for soccer, it is Florida Premier
                  I think the Developers/community management in trinity technically owns the land. Fl Premier has the complex as a soccer club though, they look like they are wanting to turn it into something like the waters complex for TBU in the future. Talk of building some turf fields and only having the top teams play/train there.

Comment

I think the Developers/community management in trinity technically owns the land. Fl Premier has the complex as a soccer club though, they look like they are wanting to turn it into something like the waters complex for TBU in the future. Talk of building some turf fields and only having the top teams play/train there.
                    Yes, they are getting ready to put in another 3-4 fields.

Comment

What makes it "look like they look like they are wanting to turn it into something like the waters complex for TBU in the future."

Comment

This thread hit the nail on the head. MB is horrible, his teams do not win and then he brags that he is the best and wants the best for the kids. Biggest hypocrite there is and the biggest head as well.
                        He has been the coach of the same teams for 5+ years and the girls do not respond to him, likely because he is a horrible coach and doesnt deserve the respect.
                        It is one big clique of a club and not whats right for the kids.
                        His experience started with being an assistant coach at WC, without a license to coach. No college play, no college coaching, nothing. Now he and is wife run the club.
                        Its sad for the kids and the area, it used to be a fun place to be.
                        Treasurer and Secretary are his best friends.
                        Shady.
                        MB talks about how everyone on his U19 Girls Team received an offer to play in college. MB - What did you do to secure those offers for the players? Feel free to elaborate. You enjoy taking shots at other clubs. Tell us what you did in their recruiting process.

Comment

What makes it "look like they look like they are wanting to turn it into something like the waters complex for TBU in the future."
                          Honestly just the eye test.

New fields, top teams...

Comment

Matt your team won Bazooka tournaments for God sake.

Comment

And he is a proud man......

Comment

I mean thats gotta be grounds to get ECNL next year!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X