Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hypocrisy

The assistant coach and reruining coordinator at Penn State is appauled at his peers for signing kids before the new Rules go into effect on May 1st. Give me a break, your upset because others are doing what you have been doing for years. TW you are a Hypocrite man.
    Class A Hypocrite

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The assistant coach and reruining coordinator at Penn State is appauled at his peers for signing kids before the new Rules go into effect on May 1st. Give me a break, your upset because others are doing what you have been doing for years. TW you are a Hypocrite man.
    Class A Hypocrite
    Just a distraction so no one looks in the showers.

Comment

Class A Hypocrite
      Someone got the 2004 he wanted grrrrrr

Comment

Class A Hypocrite
        I saw a bunch of people like his post and then post about kids in their clubs that just committed. ALL of it is a bunch of houey. It's the Do as I say; not as I do Club.

Comment

I saw a bunch of people like his post and then post about kids in their clubs that just committed. ALL of it is a bunch of houey. It's the Do as I say; not as I do Club.
          Sex scandle, shame on other schools that had a sex scandle. My colleges are doing something incredibly unethical by signing kids early. Look at PS been doing it for years.

Comment

Sex scandle, shame on other schools that had a sex scandle. My colleges are doing something incredibly unethical by signing kids early. Look at PS been doing it for years.
            Yep, on move-in day at PS campus: "welcome to PS; here are your rose colored glasses; you will need them."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X