Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    There are several newsday articles about them asking the town to provide the sewer hookup, not the other way around.
    Which party asked is not the point. The point is this is just one of the unresolved issues upcoming.

Comment

If it was just fields it would be a non-issue

Comment

Which party asked is not the point. The point is this is just one of the unresolved issues upcoming.
        And one completely within the power of Prospect Sports to fix if necessary through the use of an on-site septic system. It is not a show stopper, only a potential additional expense.

Comment

Barca turning into a farse

I have no idea if that field complex will ever be built. But I keep hearing about how the BARCA teams are self professed to be so good. So far I don't see it at all. Their top U-12 girls team just got abused by NYSC in a State Cup game... like 8-0 or something.

I've seen their U-13 boys play a few times, mostly against horrific teams. They are not that impressive either. They've won all their games with grand looking scores, but their play is average at best. They are in a horrible league and are unchallenged.

BARCA to me was a great idea, one that would have been good for youth soccer in the area. What they're putting out on the field (especially on the girls side) is just junk!

The boys are in a garbage league, with no end in sight.

Valencia all the way, BARCA farsa.

Comment

I have no idea if that field complex will ever be built. But I keep hearing about how the BARCA teams are self professed to be so good. So far I don't see it at all. Their top U-12 girls team just got abused by NYSC in a State Cup game... like 8-0 or something.

I've seen their U-13 boys play a few times, mostly against horrific teams. They are not that impressive either. They've won all their games with grand looking scores, but their play is average at best. They are in a horrible league and are unchallenged.

BARCA to me was a great idea, one that would have been good for youth soccer in the area. What they're putting out on the field (especially on the girls side) is just junk!

The boys are in a garbage league, with no end in sight.

Valencia all the way, BARCA farsa.
            Your Valencia 2006 boys team lost 2-0 to our Barca B team ? What are you talking about. Game should've been 4-0 at least.

Comment

Valencia CF Academy vs. FC Barcelona Academy - Pros & Cons

Your Valencia 2006 boys team lost 2-0 to our Barca B team ? What are you talking about. Game should've been 4-0 at least.

Allright guys cool it....both academys are good.....We all know that the Spanish (people from Spain) are all P___Ys thats why they are all good at soccer and training.

Comment

Allright guys cool it....both academys are good.....We all know that the Spanish (people from Spain) are all P___Ys thats why they are all good at soccer and training.
                This site is getting out of hand- You all hide behind your keyboards while attacking people. Truly Pathetic

Just as bad as the Other horrible site now. BOTN sucks too

Comment

Valencia CF Academy vs. FC Barcelona Academy - Pros & Cons

This site is getting out of hand- You all hide behind your keyboards while attacking people. Truly Pathetic

Just as bad as the Other horrible site now. BOTN sucks too

Look Whos talking...you are the ultimate keyboard gangster!!!!!

Comment

BARCA is just a loss

BARCA is just a loss, a failing project. No fields, no quality league to play in, and a bunch of parents who know less about the game then their aspiring wonderful kids.

Its a travesty, and legal minds should get involved to stop this.

Poor kids are being lied to, parents are being lied to. And all of this is going on while FC Barcelona learns about the chaos there.

My guess is they pull the plug in a year.

Freaking joke people, they (BARCA NY) don't deserve the PASS, get the kids in real soccer programs and end the failed project.

Comment

BARCA is just a loss, a failing project. No fields, no quality league to play in, and a bunch of parents who know less about the game then their aspiring wonderful kids.

Poor kids are being lied to, parents are being lied to. And all of this is going on while FC Barcelona learns about the chaos there.

Freaking joke people, they (BARCA NY) don't deserve the PASS, get the kids in real soccer programs and end the failed project.
                      You are Hysterical- That is the funniest post yet.... LOL SMH

Comment

What are you babbling about ? Stop the madness ! #forcaBarca

Comment

No way i just bought a new uniform again this year!! #ForcaBarcaCa$h

Comment

bump
                            bump

Comment

Hello! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the fantastic work! https://miradora.top

Comment

This thread didn’t age well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X