Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does RR Pre academy team join winter league at RR ? also how is RR pre academy training ? Im sending my son to Pre academy or select team.. please let me know if you have experienced before :)
    we did the select teams for both seasons. they are watered down and maybe thats by design. to agree with the above poster, they seemd like they could have done more, they had the best building blocks as the outsider. but i think the ship has sailed. again, this is MY opinion. I DO THINK it provided great benefit to the younger kids starting out

Comment

We did select training over the winter and summer...we had a great experience My son and I. He made friends that he still keeps in touch from other towns around LI (via fortnite) and great way for kids to begin networking :) and I still keep in touch with other parents.

its great.. I wish I live close to RR.. :) is there any training center like RR near Queens area ?

Comment

Experience with rough riders

its great.. I wish I live close to RR.. :) is there any training center like RR near Queens area ?
        I could be wrong, i think the closest would be Global sports (i think they own the facility right next to the Nassau vets Colosseum.

Comment

I could be wrong, i think the closest would be Global sports (i think they own the facility right next to the Nassau vets Colosseum.
          you are right, that's closest.. but it takes forever to drive from queens to Global sports after 5pm.. :(

Comment

you are right, that's closest.. but it takes forever to drive from queens to Global sports after 5pm.. :(
            stop whining....try driving from brooklyn to central suffolk 5x week!!!! :)

Anyway, I think the winter training sessions are always on either sat. or sunday. I would email them directly for there proposed winter training schedules...they very good with responding and they will always try to accommodate you if you have any questions or concerns.

Comment

stop whining....try driving from brooklyn to central suffolk 5x week!!!! :)

Anyway, I think the winter training sessions are always on either sat. or sunday. I would email them directly for there proposed winter training schedules...they very good with responding and they will always try to accommodate you if you have any questions or concerns.
              ok, I will check winter schedule .. weekend is way better to drive :) by the way what is in central Suffolk ? which club your son plays/train for ?

Comment

ok, I will check winter schedule .. weekend is way better to drive :) by the way what is in central Suffolk ? which club your son plays/train for ?

Only Farms out here and good wine :)

Comment

they are a new club - central suffolk destroyers (of all credibility). this is made up. or is it??

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X