Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh I'm sure. They'll say that half can go to virtual training and the other half all of the other "benefits" you received over the season. They'll make tryouts free and give you $100 off next year's registration.
    I think that would be fair as the trainers and coaches have been putting in a lot of time and effort even during this time. I know our coaches have been superb with communication, creating videos etc.

Comment

I think that would be fair as the trainers and coaches have been putting in a lot of time and effort even during this time. I know our coaches have been superb with communication, creating videos etc.
      And your coaches are from which club?

Comment

Sorry Guys no refunds at the trainers are still putting in a lot of time designing and hosting online training sessions, who’s paying them for all the time they put in there??
        Not what people paid for sorry. Give option to pay (no refund) for online training. Most will keep money in with the online programs but give the option.

Comment

The clubs and academies the do the right thing and refund families money will survive, the ones that don't will fold. You can't force feed an inferior product to replace actual training.

Comment

The clubs and academies the do the right thing and refund families money will survive, the ones that don't will fold. You can't force feed an inferior product to replace actual training.
            Make it an option to get the alternative training vs what parents paid for already. Most parents would be OK if it was discussed and not just assumed it is OK. Clubs keeping the money and just thinking what they are trying to do now is OK is just wrong. It's not what people paid for Spring. If they do keep the money without discussing options, they better be providing something after this is over.

Comment

Most clubs are cutting off their coaches pay in May if this doesn't go away by the end of the month. Be careful committing anywhere parents. DO NOT put down deposits for any club.

Soccer coach

Comment

Most clubs are cutting off their coaches pay in May if this doesn't go away by the end of the month. Be careful committing anywhere parents. DO NOT put down deposits for any club.

Soccer coach
                Which clubs? I don’t think this is true

Comment

With no info, everything is just speculation. With NONE of the leagues cancelling the season yet and some planning on playing in the summer if allowed has any club said anything about how this will effect teams next year?

Comment

With no info, everything is just speculation. With NONE of the leagues cancelling the season yet and some planning on playing in the summer if allowed has any club said anything about how this will effect teams next year?
                    I don’t think it’s possible to speculate on next year when we haven’t figured out spring.

Comment

I don’t think it’s possible to speculate on next year when we haven’t figured out spring.
                      Pennsylvania just closed schools for the rest of the year, Ny/Nj soon to follow, there will be no fields to play on. The league's know there will be no spring season, let's hope we can play in the fall.

Comment

Make it an option to get the alternative training vs what parents paid for already. Most parents would be OK if it was discussed and not just assumed it is OK. Clubs keeping the money and just thinking what they are trying to do now is OK is just wrong. It's not what people paid for Spring. If they do keep the money without discussing options, they better be providing something after this is over.
                        Guess what if you don’t like it go to a volunteer and not for profit township club. These academies are businesses that are in this to make a profit.

Comment

Soccer coach
                          Agreed why commit when you really do not have to nor do you have any assurances in terms of Fall season, who will be your coach etc. Hopefully no refunds for Spring will be a lesson learned for many....We’ll see how it plays out.

Comment

Guess what if you don’t like it go to a volunteer and not for profit township club. These academies are businesses that are in this to make a profit.
                            And that is what will happen. If your academy is going to keep people's money because it's "business" I guarentee you won't be in business in the fall. Good luck with that.

Comment

No club will be REFUNDING money. They may give you a credit towards your registration for next season, which will be hiked up to accommodate your credit. No club will be getting a refund from the leagues, tournaments, field rentals, etc. If you think they will be writing checks out to you, you have been quarantined way too long

Comment

No club will be REFUNDING money. They may give you a credit towards your registration for next season, which will be hiked up to accommodate your credit. No club will be getting a refund from the leagues, tournaments, field rentals, etc. If you think they will be writing checks out to you, you have been quarantined way too long
                                Class Action would be perfect for MatchFit. 4K for 1/2 of nothing!!! LOL No way ECNL club wins any lawsuit. They didn't do anything if Spring is canceled.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X