Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks a

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once you Cons have elected a black president and nominated a woman for president then you might have the right to talk as you do. Until then, just STFU.
    well please tell us when that will happen for democrats because (like i said before)
    YOU just recently kicked cory booker and deval Patrick (the two black democratic candidates)
    and you also just kicked elizabeth warren, Amy Klobuchar, and Tulsi Gabbard? (the woman).
    YOU also kust kicked the gay mayor Butigiege as well as two Jewish men (sanders and Bloomberg)

You kicked all of the above presidential candidates to the curb...all for a senile old rich white guy....This is the TRUTH dude no sane human can deny this.

Comment

Hey Dummy, pay attention. It already has happened for Democrats. Pretty sure it will *never* happen for Cons.

Comment

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks a

Hey Dummy, pay attention. It already has happened for Democrats. Pretty sure it will *never* happen for Cons.
        Well looks like its not happening again since democrats kicked all of this years woman and black candidates to the curb without a single republican vote. :)

FYI in 2008 republicans voted and had a woman on the ticket for VP.
        Its obvious liberals do not want a woman president, nor do they want another black president.

But rich old white men will do (business as usual right?).

Hows that chain around your neck when your liberal masters pull on it? You must be used to it by now. does it chafe a little?

Comment

this funny yet disturbing coming from the brainwashed idiot that supports the biggest fraudelent political party the world has ever seen. Lets look at the history:

1) democrat party wanted slavery prior to, durring and including after the american civil war.
          2) FDR (a democrat) was extremely quick to incarserate japanese americans without due process durring WWII.
          3) Lets fast forward to today 2020. For this election the democrats (who claim to hate rich old white men and claim diversity for all) had a hispanic, asian, samoan, african, Gay, woman, Jewish and young candidates....The Democrats sh-t canned all of them In favor of a rich old white man Biden.

Yes this is your party...The biggest CON and reuse in the history of the world and you are to dumb to see it...just follow the liberal master.
          Oh I see you didn’t disagree with any of the facts i posted about “bye bye Trump “ if election doesn’t it cannot happen on schedule

😂😂😂😂😂

Thank you 🙏

So nice . He’s gone whether there is an election or if there isn’t !

Comment

Nor is it a party that represents women or people of color or people of non Christian faiths or same sex relationships or younger people...

Changing US demographics and societal attitudes do not favor the party of old white Christian men. The GPP knows it and is all about hanging on to their last shred of power
            They are also the pro-death party

Comment

well please tell us when that will happen for democrats because (like i said before)
              YOU just recently kicked cory booker and deval Patrick (the two black democratic candidates)
              and you also just kicked elizabeth warren, Amy Klobuchar, and Tulsi Gabbard? (the woman).
              YOU also kust kicked the gay mayor Butigiege as well as two Jewish men (sanders and Bloomberg)

You kicked all of the above presidential candidates to the curb...all for a senile old rich white guy....This is the TRUTH dude no sane human can deny this.
              Wait ....Cory and deval weren’t kicked to the curb for Trump

73. The slob weighs 325 if he weighs an ounce. Can’t pronounce words. Etc

Good luck!

Comment

💯 absolutely correct

Comment

Well looks like its not happening again since democrats kicked all of this years woman and black candidates to the curb without a single republican vote. :)

Its obvious liberals do not want a woman president, nor do they want another black president.

Hows that chain around your neck when your liberal masters pull on it? You must be used to it by now. does it chafe a little?
                  Hahahahaha con wants to ordain what the Dems do.

I LOVE your desperation as much as I love Trumps when he bigfoots so his own people
                  Can’t answer questions.

I can SMELL all the fear and I am taking note

We have a third of the worlds cases now MAGA cons ....your stupidity has us winning again! Had enough ? I have ! Can trump please stop working so hard to be #1 COVID infested country?

Not like when everyone was terrified of Ebola. Remember ? Obama protected us. He sent CDC to Liberia , built hospitals , did contact tracing

OBAMA FOUGHT EBOLA OVER THERE SO WE WOULDNT HAVE TO HERE. Trump should have done as well, yes cons ?

Comment

Let us know when Cons ever have anything other than an old white guy as their nominee.

Comment

Hey Con, since you’re such a fan of Carville, here’s more from him...

"I am totally, totally unimpressed by President Trump's political powers. I have absolutely no fear ... if we go to post in November with anything close to a level playing field, it's going to be a Democratic wipeout. People are not going to vote for four more years of this," he said in an interview with MSNBC, adding that Trump's approval ratings are low given that a national crisis is unfolding.

"First of all, he won with 46.1 percent. He's literally lost 95 percent of the elections that have taken place between the time of his election and right now. His polling numbers are going down, and they're awful. Usually, in a crisis - I mean, Jimmy Carter was at 67 percent in the Iran hostage crisis. The prime minister of Italy is over 70 percent. I'll bet you 30 governors in the United States are over 70 percent," Carville pointed out.

Comment

Explain your idiot screed please. My post was merely informative. That’s what the law has to say about it.

Let me expand.

Normally, Pelosi would be #3 In the succession but if the election doesn’t go off here is what happens. Go check it out - do your due diligence.

If the election does not happen (and it will take CONGRESS to change the date), then the terms of the current President and VP EXPIRE on the same date in January and Donnie and Magic Mike get to just watch their terms expire as if they had actually LOSt the election that wasn’t .

Normally , we then go to #3 ... Pelosi ....except she isn’t #3 in January. She was #3 during the previous Congress, but that session will have expired by then and until the NEW Congress elects a speaker... so I don’t remember at the moment ....but the succession goes
                        To #4 in succession then which is a Republican Senator and maybe ? That’s grassley given committe assignments - been a couple weeks since I looked this up - don’t remember this detail but I have a no search engine rule post 9 PM

What I don’t yet understand and want to examine is why, if it’s not Pelosi because last Congress has expired , I wonder whether it can revert to a senate seniority position . It would seem same logic as per Pelosi would portend yes? Grassley next would assume where deck
                        Chairs were previous Congress.

I just haven’t dug deeper yet . If anyone does ( factually like the non-insane posters here do, not The cons ) please post - I really want to know.

Logically and formally , until we can dig deeper into the facts, I think it’s entirely possible that we find ourselves in a situation the Founders were never able to anticipate.

Time for those of us who are really invested in preserving what “greatness” we can to buckle
                        up and prepare to “advocate” like our very culture if not individual lives or the lives of some we deeply care about are not at stake.

My father died in 1998 of pneumonia after going to the hospital in Jan at age 84 for
                        Medical problems but after the initial issue was resolved, he wasn’t quite ready to go home given his age but he didn’t meet criteria to stay in a hospital longer....

So we looked for the best “intermediate care facility” but beds ....we placed him in the best facility that had open beds the day the hospital said he had to leave ....my brother who is local
                        (We are over 400 miles away works in a field where he knows “what’s up” locally so when the initial place showed us they weren’t up to snuff (well after a nosocomial infection) my brother worked hard to win a transfer To a facility he knew was better ...but 22 years ago we didn’t have two nickels To rub together - neither did my brother - I’ve been clear about my modest roots ...so we couldn’t just $$$$$ the best - needed to consider Medicare and then what we could Put on top of that.

It was better but whether the old infection wasn’t gone or he got a new one - died by May.

So that’s dying from “flu” in our culture. 84 . Pre existing condition maybe his time and inevitable. I wish I could have been there more but the kids were I. Elementary. Both working and building our careers . No good flights there so drove 800 miles round almost every weekend for two months

Always thought that sucked . But today I am grateful I could be there at all. Be with my family . Bury him.

How many people has trump taken that away from ?

So forgive me but I have a message for our board cons

F*** you you pro-death degenerates

To the others who have landed on these shores over last months to year now - Love your world and it’s a comfort to know that Bore-is/Title Con would get no quarter i would ever be unable to get here (not being sentimental, just that I was “banned” once and though I continued to post who knows. Maybe the mods will actually
                        Figure out how to effectively run their own site someday.
                        So you admit you were too damn busy to pay any real attention to your father because you "were building your career". You must be proud.

You accuse the Good Ole Party of being "pro-death". Yet you celebrate killing babies. Those dead babies were as inconvenient as your dying father. Scumbag.

Comment

Explain your idiot screed please. My post was merely informative. That’s what the law has to say about it.

Let me expand.

Normally, Pelosi would be #3 In the succession but if the election doesn’t go off here is what happens. Go check it out - do your due diligence.

If the election does not happen (and it will take CONGRESS to change the date), then the terms of the current President and VP EXPIRE on the same date in January and Donnie and Magic Mike get to just watch their terms expire as if they had actually LOSt the election that wasn’t .

Normally , we then go to #3 ... Pelosi ....except she isn’t #3 in January. She was #3 during the previous Congress, but that session will have expired by then and until the NEW Congress elects a speaker... so I don’t remember at the moment ....but the succession goes
                          To #4 in succession then which is a Republican Senator and maybe ? That’s grassley given committe assignments - been a couple weeks since I looked this up - don’t remember this detail but I have a no search engine rule post 9 PM

What I don’t yet understand and want to examine is why, if it’s not Pelosi because last Congress has expired , I wonder whether it can revert to a senate seniority position . It would seem same logic as per Pelosi would portend yes? Grassley next would assume where deck
                          Chairs were previous Congress.

I just haven’t dug deeper yet . If anyone does ( factually like the non-insane posters here do, not The cons ) please post - I really want to know.

Logically and formally , until we can dig deeper into the facts, I think it’s entirely possible that we find ourselves in a situation the Founders were never able to anticipate.

Time for those of us who are really invested in preserving what “greatness” we can to buckle
                          up and prepare to “advocate” like our very culture if not individual lives or the lives of some we deeply care about are not at stake.

My father died in 1998 of pneumonia after going to the hospital in Jan at age 84 for
                          Medical problems but after the initial issue was resolved, he wasn’t quite ready to go home given his age but he didn’t meet criteria to stay in a hospital longer....

So we looked for the best “intermediate care facility” but beds ....we placed him in the best facility that had open beds the day the hospital said he had to leave ....my brother who is local
                          (We are over 400 miles away works in a field where he knows “what’s up” locally so when the initial place showed us they weren’t up to snuff (well after a nosocomial infection) my brother worked hard to win a transfer To a facility he knew was better ...but 22 years ago we didn’t have two nickels To rub together - neither did my brother - I’ve been clear about my modest roots ...so we couldn’t just $$$$$ the best - needed to consider Medicare and then what we could Put on top of that.

It was better but whether the old infection wasn’t gone or he got a new one - died by May.

So that’s dying from “flu” in our culture. 84 . Pre existing condition maybe his time and inevitable. I wish I could have been there more but the kids were I. Elementary. Both working and building our careers . No good flights there so drove 800 miles round almost every weekend for two months

Always thought that sucked . But today I am grateful I could be there at all. Be with my family . Bury him.

How many people has trump taken that away from ?

So forgive me but I have a message for our board cons

F*** you you pro-death degenerates

To the others who have landed on these shores over last months to year now - Love your world and it’s a comfort to know that Bore-is/Title Con would get no quarter i would ever be unable to get here (not being sentimental, just that I was “banned” once and though I continued to post who knows. Maybe the mods will actually
                          Figure out how to effectively run their own site someday.
                          TRUMP did not kill anyone with corona virus, the virus killed them.
                          Guns don't kill people either, Crazy psychopaths kill people.

The virus was obviously underestimated by everyone all over the world. Blaming anyone for something unprecedented in our modern history is stupid, childish and crazy.

Only scum bags would use this as a means for a BS political agenda.

FYI, When TRUMP assigned the corona virus task force in January, The leader of your liberal masters (Pelosi) was busy drafting bullsh-t articles of impeachment and handing out pens.

Comment

TRUMP did not kill anyone with corona virus, the virus killed them.
                            Guns don't kill people either, Crazy psychopaths kill people.

The virus was obviously underestimated by everyone all over the world. Blaming anyone for something unprecedented in our modern history is stupid, childish and crazy.

Only scum bags would use this as a means for a BS political agenda.

FYI, When TRUMP assigned the corona virus task force in January, The leader of your liberal masters (Pelosi) was busy drafting bullsh-t articles of impeachment and handing out pens.
                            That’s like saying Bin Laden didn’t kill Americans - airplanes did.

You and POTUS and the pro-death party showed a depraved indifference to life .

Donnie telling people they need to forget this as soon as possible. I won’t . I’ll be calling you a supporter of the man who was ok seeing more of his citizens die

So add that to being a racist and a misogynist.

It’s Good Friday today. I’ll be praying for the innocent but not for you. On your own, you anti-life pig.

Comment

Guess what became the #1 cause of death yesterday? Yes the Europe virus )noe
                              Called tht since sequence analysis established Europe as the main well spring of NYC cases

Oh did you know donnie let 800,000 people fly in between December and March 30 from Italy and Spain ? Yeah ...when was travel ban from
                              China

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Well done by Donnie the dummie

Comment

Con defending Trump hard against murdering his own citizens. He thinks he’s “winning” but the fact he is addressing it shows where we are.

Keep defending him! MAGA! No daylight between Donnie, his senators , house members and supporters ....everyone of them can then own this together

FEMA report from last year leaked today guess what it said about supplies if a global pandemic

Not one delivery of N95 masks came to this country in March

👏👏👏👏👏👏

Well done by Donnie , the stable genius

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X