Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    mike Lindell has a great success story- very few places in the world can you almost destroy yourself and then rise up to his level of success- making pillows of all things
    He Will go back to Crack in November when Trump is ousted.

Comment

Lost your job? Can't pay the rent? Difficulty buying food?

It's all ok .... tRUMP has fired the watchdog overseeing the $2 Trillion relief package so he can hand out largesse to his fawning ass-lickers... in an attempt to be re-elected... but don't worry he has a special message for you all .... Fu.ck Off Losers its mine
      and exactly what made that guy your favorite banker?
      or was he the only watchdog capable ?

Comment

He Will go back to Crack in November when Trump is ousted.
        why?
        he made his transformation under Bush and thrived even during the Obama era-
        seems it doesn't matter which party wins everyone loves a good pillow

I wish him well- American success story

Comment

No your not, Independents dont post here. Man up and pull your pants up Boot-licker be strong, stand up for the Orange Man. I know its hard being a fan of his you're a shame but be loyal like all the other Cult Followers....Remember you still have that Brick Building in Jerusalem to brag about.
          another false assumption on your part- still perfect

guess what-my oldest liked Bernie, now is leaning Trump for the very reason another poster mentioned-getting screwed by the DNC twice
          too funny

Comment

why?

Silly Rabbit, Shhhhhh..... dont ever put the words "Obama era" in any sentence with the word "Thrive "as this relates with someones success while he was President.

Comment

guess what-my oldest liked Bernie, now is leaning Trump for the very reason another poster mentioned-getting screwed by the DNC twice
              too funny
              My Oldest is a Berni Voter and my youngest was an Obama supporter and my cat was a Hillary supporter and my doggi was a Carter supporter and and and and and and and and my great Aunt Fart was a JFK supporter but but but but We are now Trump supporters????

F off with the Bull crap will you.

Go to a site that trouts Trump everyday we dont care what the hell you think stupid.

Comment

Merry Christmas from Donald Trump

Biden will wipe the floor with him in the debates -- tRUMP simply can't debate. Just saying that "we are doing a great job" isn't debating... he will actually have to answer questions

No Wall
                Swamp murkier than ever
                Record Unemployment
                The StockMarket in the Toilet Bowl
                A pathetic showing re Coronavirus and getting worse
                No Health Care Ideas
                An Impeachment trial without any evidence
                10,000 lies and counting
                People sick and tired of lame-ass lines that have no meaning...

My four year old would easily beat him...

First question he would ask? Why are you fat and orange?
                So why is he?
                Wow,either you are totally brainwashed by your liberal masters or border line retarded.
                dumb-sses like you said the same thing 3 years ago when TRUMP wiped the floor with Hillary in all three debates in 2016.

and FYI, your senile democrat candidate is no where near the level candidate Hillary was in 2016 (Biden can't even hold Hillarys Jock Strap). Not even close....Unfortunately Biden would have probably beaten TRUMP 1v1 in 2016 if he decided to run then but the Democrats bankrolled on Hillary instead and she got beat.

Furthermore, the above juvenile comments are the reason democrats always lose to TRUMP, name calling, really?

Comment

too funny
                  Dummi...how is Bernie getting screwed? because Trump says so? Biden got the majority no one screwed Berni ....simple math diiiiik ward..more votes you win. Trump just wanted Berni because he was eazi peezi.

Now please leave this site, i want some real facts in a discussion not made up Trump conspiracy.

Comment

mike Lindell has a great success story- very few places in the world can you almost destroy yourself and then rise up to his level of success- making pillows of all things

ripping people off you mean? his product is crap. no wonder he and trump get along

Comment

My Oldest is a Berni Voter and my youngest was an Obama supporter and my cat was a Hillary supporter and my doggi was a Carter supporter and and and and and and and and my great Aunt Fart was a JFK supporter but but but but We are now Trump supporters????

F off with the Bull crap will you.

Go to a site that trouts Trump everyday we dont care what the hell you think stupid.
                      lmao!!! my two-toed sloth is still voting bernie!!!

Comment

why?

He was kicked out of the Better Business Bureau and had numerous consumer class action suits against him + charges of deceptive advertising. Definitely would fit into Trump's cabinet.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...siness-bureau/

Comment

He was kicked out of the Better Business Bureau and had numerous consumer class action suits against him + charges of deceptive advertising. Definitely would fit into Trump's cabinet.

fake news and more BS from left wing media sources. anything to distract a guy that turned his entire production facility upside down to create much needed masks and other PPE required for doctors, nurses and other first responders that are in dire need of these items.

All over the country...The pillow guy is doing his duty to help other fellow americans.

What are you doing? (except for praising communist countries like China?). and or talking tough on an anonymous public soccer forum?

Comment

did you even read the article?
                            he pulls in 100M a year and they booted him because it was unfair to the rest of the pillow manufacturers
                            he offers 2 for 1 sales all year- apparently thats a nono

100m in FN Pillows!!!!!!

Comment

Dummi...how is Bernie getting screwed? because Trump says so? Biden got the majority no one screwed Berni ....simple math diiiiik ward..more votes you win. Trump just wanted Berni because he was eazi peezi.

Now please leave this site, i want some real facts in a discussion not made up Trump conspiracy.
                              they conspired aginst him to get Hillary the nomination in 16

and after the first 3 primaries they did it again - those are the facts

then as soon as the virus hit they said no more debates
                              you cant see the forest for the trees- but the bernimaniacs do- they know they got the shaft- just ask them

Comment

Silly Rabbit, Shhhhhh..... dont ever put the words "Obama era" in any sentence with the word "Thrive "as this relates with someones success while he was President.
                                i know "he didnt build that"

but thats the point Even in the Obama era he thrived ,as in in spite of

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X