X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Open letter to Brian.

Have you decided to step aside and let the professionals run the show and let your kid succeed or fail on her own? Has this thread opened your eyes that although you have buddies in your corner you also have many more who have had their eyes opened to your utter selfishness. Does that concern you? What makes you qualified to be out there on the field with your daughter at a level such as this? Are you planning to pull more strings for your own kid than any other?

This team will collapse with a father running the show. It already is.
    I don’t agree with this at all and a lot of others don’t either.

So you are on your own with your hate letter.

There is a 12 month break from club soccer now.

Give your hate and complaining a rest.

Comment

You guys are all full of ****. You were vehemently against virtual training and zoom, until FC Bucks decided 3 weeks later to join every other club in doing it. You will all be celebrating the moment BB is removed and/or steps down. Y'all are just afraid to say it now because you know he still holds your little Mia's patch in his hands.

Comment

Little Buddy, you're a wee bit too defensive. Why is that?

Comment

Common sense

Open letter to Brian.

Have you decided to step aside and let the professionals run the show and let your kid succeed or fail on her own? Has this thread opened your eyes that although you have buddies in your corner you also have many more who have had their eyes opened to your utter selfishness. Does that concern you? What makes you qualified to be out there on the field with your daughter at a level such as this? Are you planning to pull more strings for your own kid than any other?

Anyone with an ounce of common sense could see what was going to happen with this team with BB running the show. Sadly BB’s own lack of common sense and self awareness has most likely irreparably damaged this team.

Common sense would tell you - a team should be picked from tryouts - if you want the best possible team that is the only way to do it, not in someone’s living room before tryouts took place and before you ever even saw the kids play. COMMON SENSE.

Common sense would also tell you a team is not going to be very good if they only practice once a week and are never provided feedback or communication from their coach. They can not and did not compete with real teams that practice 2-3 times a week and are given feedback and development plans. COMMON SENSE.

Common sense would also tell you nobody on a team that barley trains and isn’t developed will be getting that coveted D1 ride. D1 scholarships are the results of ALOT of training, hard work, and good coaching - not daddy unqualified coaching. COMMON SENSE.

Common sense would also tell you that if there are not changes made to the coaching staff at this age group - they will lose at the minimum 4 players if not 6-8. With everything going on in this world, combined with the poor performance and coaching of this team common sense says no way will the whole team be back. COMMON SENSE.

Common sense tells you BB and RF need to go if this team has any hope of survival.

Comment

Little Buddy, you're a wee bit too defensive. Why is that?
            You’re always so quick to respond. And bully.

And now, silence.

Pathetic.

Comment

Open letter to Brian.

I don’t agree with this either. You’ll have to try harder, Axe. Everyone I know loves the guy and has zero issue with him.

Comment

This guy has a problem because his kid not a valued player. There is a new sheriff. Let him decide. That is how it works pal.

If you disagree, other clubs out there and other sports/activities. I hear Michael's has art lessons.

Comment

It is difficult to travel out of Lower Merion! It's not a bad shot to Downingtown if you have to do it, but training at the Proving Grounds or YSC is best. Just goes to show how bad FC Delco is as a product now that LM kids are not willing to drive the 10mins to PG to play for them. CM will learn the Phily area quick, not sure he understands the challenge of driving from Villanova to Newton everyday. That will get old quick.
                  I am sure he knows. He has been in the area for a bit.

Comment

You guys are all full of ****. You were vehemently against virtual training and zoom, until FC Bucks decided 3 weeks later to join every other club in doing it. You will all be celebrating the moment BB is removed and/or steps down. Y'all are just afraid to say it now because you know he still holds your little Mia's patch in his hands.
                    Give it a break dude. My kid did not need her club to tell her to practice. The fact you and your kid did says it all.
                    #rec level

Comment

Not with school being closed for the rest of the Academic year.....soccer is done until fall!
                      School and club soccer different. One has a teacher's union running the show and influencing the gov and the other is a private business.

Comment

Frankly i would not be surprised if there is a partnership with PF (another adidas club)...one for ECNL and the other for DA.

Comment

Frankly i would not be surprised if there is a partnership with PF (another adidas club)...one for ECNL and the other for DA.
                          DA won’t allow it, and ECNL won’t allow it. Also, partnerships never work.

Comment

DA won’t allow it, and ECNL won’t allow it. Also, partnerships never work.
                            Never say never.

Comment

I don’t agree with this either. You’ll have to try harder, Axe. Everyone I know loves the guy and has zero issue with him.
                              This statement is partially true ... lots of people like BB - including me but that doesn’t mean I want him coaching my kid and the team and it also doesn’t make him qualified to coach at the ECNL level. And one more question if BB is qualified to coach an ECNL team then why doesn’t Bucks list him as the assistant coach on the ECNL website?

Will be interesting to see how the new DOC handles this.

Comment

This statement is partially true ... lots of people like BB - including me but that doesn’t mean I want him coaching my kid and the team and it also doesn’t make him qualified to coach at the ECNL level. And one more question if BB is qualified to coach an ECNL team then why doesn’t Bucks list him as the assistant coach on the ECNL website?

Will be interesting to see how the new DOC handles this.

Pretty simple actually. He is going to coach the 06 team so he can coach his daughter and BB will be the assistant. So you'll have not one but two daddy coaches.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X