Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Fits Trump's behavior to a tee. The documented and admitted tendency to assault women, the wanting to win by beating Epstein to a prize, the arrogance of "I'll do what I want", paying off his underlings for their "service" and then again for their silence. Totally credible.

The fact that the plaintiff was threatened to drop her lawsuit just days before the 2016 election seals it for me.
    You forgot to mention refusing to wear a condom. Classic, well-documented Trump behavior. He's totally guilty of raping and violently assaulting this poor woman when she was 13 years old. Someday soon, Trump will be out of power and she will come forward.

Comment

You forgot to mention refusing to wear a condom. Classic, well-documented Trump behavior. He's totally guilty of raping and violently assaulting this poor woman when she was 13 years old. Someday soon, Trump will be out of power and she will come forward.
      Looks like the libtards still have NOTHING. November is approaching. All you libtards have is a senile idiot that has no clue where he is half the time. Good luck with that and your dumb posts. Cant wait to see you lose your mind after the election. Stock up on Xanax and pink pussy hats.

Comment

You chumps need to get real. If stormy is your FLOTUS that that is what you have to live with.

Comment

You chumps need to get real. If stormy is your FLOTUS that that is what you have to live with.
          Trump got a taste of Stormy and he can't give it up. He needs it bad. Melania gets "you're fired!"

Karen McDougal was a tasty treat too.

I wonder which skank he will bring in.

Comment

Trump got a taste of Stormy and he can't give it up. He needs it bad. Melania gets "you're fired!"

Will you look at that...it looks like Biden has been here.

🍑👈🏼🤫

Comment

Yeah DJT likes the skanky women but what about Hillary's emails!

Comment

Yeah DJT likes the skanky women but what about Hillary's emails!
                Yeah, Creepy Joe likes finger banging young interns but what about Russia, Russia, Russia!

Comment

Did these women lay with Trump in his martial bed?

I realize that he has a small soft baby mushroom and only lasts 30 seconds but he doesn’t use protection. Where was Melania?

Comment

They should televise it if Melania gets booted.

Comment

Did these women lay with Trump in his martial bed?

I realize that he has a small soft baby mushroom and only lasts 30 seconds but he doesn’t use protection. Where was Melania?
                      Stormy hooked up with him in a hotel. She said it was the most unimpressive sex of her life. That is saying something considering she has laid with a lot of men.

Comment

Stormy hooked up with him in a hotel. She said it was the most unimpressive sex of her life. That is saying something considering she has laid with a lot of men.
                        Thanks for telling us again. We’ll be here tomorrow too. 😂

Comment

Sad that you are that jealous of him.

What’s wrong, never got that dream girl?

Comment

No protection? Did he go home to his wife that night? Ewww.

Comment

No protection? Did he go home to his wife that night? Ewww.
                              How do u know she wasn’t there? Hmm

Comment

Twenty seconds is plenty.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X