Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 4 > Oregon

Notices

Oregon Discussions about Oregon soccer.

Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Lets start with her own club president and board took most of her power away to support their kids ECNL coach. It was more important that their kids stay in good standing with at their ECNL team then it was for the hundreds of kids that play at THUSC.
Even if that were true that is not a valid reason to quit your teams and players during state cup. This is incredibly selfish of Rochelle to let her players down like that.
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Even if that were true that is not a valid reason to quit your teams and players during state cup. This is incredibly selfish of Rochelle to let her players down like that.
Not if she’s being disrespected or taken advantage of by people in leadership positions. Players or people in general should understand this.

That relationship between those two groups Thusc and crossfire smells.
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Not if she’s being disrespected or taken advantage of by people in leadership positions. Players or people in general should understand this.

That relationship between those two groups Thusc and crossfire smells.
OK so Rochelle felt she was being disrespected so she decides to start a new business and quit her teams during state cup. That smells pretty bad.
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
OK so Rochelle felt she was being disrespected so she decides to start a new business and quit her teams during state cup. That smells pretty bad.
Watch several hundred kids follow her to her new club. At least she won’t ask her players to subsidize the CU ECNL kits
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Watch several hundred kids follow her to her new club. At least she won’t ask her players to subsidize the CU ECNL kits
Several might, but not several hundred. Squabbling over ECNL uniforms? Good reason to jump ship.
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered

Principles are a funny thing. I’m not her or affiliated with them but I’ve watched as thusc gets pillaged by “crossfire United” to being no better than a select level club. I very much wonder how much thusc players fund CU ventures of trying to make people believe they are better than they actually are.

Even if they made thusc kids pay for cu kits then that’s shady.
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Principles are a funny thing. I’m not her or affiliated with them but I’ve watched as thusc gets pillaged by “crossfire United” to being no better than a select level club. I very much wonder how much thusc players fund CU ventures of trying to make people believe they are better than they actually are.

Even if they made thusc kids pay for cu kits then that’s shady.
I don't think anyone paid for the cu kits, they just may have used a vendor they didn't want to use.
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Lets start with her own club president and board took most of her power away to support their kids ECNL coach. It was more important that their kids stay in good standing with at their ECNL team then it was for the hundreds of kids that play at THUSC.
Well it worked because their children continue to get serious preferential treatment in ECNL.
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered

Quote:
Well it worked because their children continue to get serious preferential treatment in ECNL.
US Club's league called the ecnl, is now having their staff admin fly across the country to give member clubs players preferential treatment?

Love to know more about this league (ecnl) and what their doing these days.

Or did you mean to say THUSC registered teams that use the brand name XF United get preferential treatment within the THUSC club. The get Charged thousands in Travel for giggles.

I would call that punitive treatment.
Old 5 Days Ago
Unregistered

How about this? Rochelle is a bad coach and a worse communicator. THUSC isn’t producing that many ECNL players annnd ... therein lies the problem.