Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scorpions Soccer ECNL - How the hell are they ECNL

Scorpions soccer ECNL 2004 team is truly bad. They were thoroughly thumped by non ECNL teams at Disney. How the hell are they ECNL level? is all of North East ECNL this bad?

Yes.

ECNL is closed shop, NEP is a cartel, DA a joke. Apart from that, everything in YS is in great shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Yes.

ECNL is closed shop, NEP is a cartel, DA a joke. Apart from that, everything in YS is in great shape.
      I have never seen an ECNL team wish such little skill. Then I looked up their record expecting them to be 0-5 with a minus 30 goal differential and they were 3-2. What a joke.... People make fun of Florida soccer.....

Comment

Scorpions soccer ECNL 2004 team is truly bad. They were thoroughly thumped by non ECNL teams at Disney. How the hell are they ECNL level? is all of North East ECNL this bad?
        You mean their 04 regional team playing up in the 03 division. Get your facts right , you I’ll-informed clown!

Comment

You mean their 04 regional team playing up in the 03 division. Get your facts right , you I’ll-informed clown!
          OK Clown what the hell is an I'll informed clown! I will informed clown? That does not make grammatical sense.

Comment

Disney listed them as 2004 ECNL Regional team. No idea what that means. I'll advise you that I am no clown. I will whoop your ass worse than Aaron Hernandez in prison.

Comment

Disney listed them as 2004 ECNL Regional team. No idea what that means. I'll advise you that I am no clown. I will whoop your ass worse than Aaron Hernandez in prison.
              Clown!

Comment

Clown!
                The only thing clowny about me is my size 39 shoe up your rear. too bad your son cant get off the bench playing rec.

Comment

The only thing clowny about me is my size 39 shoe up your rear. too bad your son cant get off the bench playing rec.
                  Clown! Clown!

Comment

Yes.

What about NPL? Oh yeah, it’s part of NEP.

Comment

Gotta love a classic “keyboard tough guy”. Keep up the good entertainment buddy.

Comment

EU size 39 is actually pretty small maybe ok for avg 8th grader whereas US size 39 are absolute clown shoes, so I'm totally confused.

Comment

It means it’s their 3rd or 4th team.....

Comment

The team in Florida was not the 04 ECNL National team. The 04 ECNL Regional team was in Florida, playing up against 03’s. The Regional teams were Northeast NPL last year, about the same level as any other NPL/NEP level league.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but your kid’s team couldn’t come close to competing against the Scorpions ECNL National team, or Stars Blue or White for that matter.

Comment

The team in Florida was not the 04 ECNL National team. The 04 ECNL Regional team was in Florida, playing up against 03’s. The Regional teams were Northeast NPL last year, about the same level as any other NPL/NEP level league.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but your kid’s team couldn’t come close to competing against the Scorpions ECNL National team, or Stars Blue or White for that matter.
                              ECNL " regional" name is bad marketing. There should be clear name definition from the A team to B team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X