Is DA worth the money

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ya seacoast and STA are awesome said by no one.Tallest midgets congrats.

Comment

Must be tough times for an ECNL player. Did nothing all Fall, and looks like nothing all Spring either. Missed an entire year of development. Mom got some good FB likes though.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Ya seacoast and STA are awesome said by no one.Tallest midgets congrats.
        we all know this is all to beat up Nefc, lets wait to compare the college placements this summer. Tell you what you can pick the years 19's , 17's ur choice king of state schools star

Comment

Looks like a lot of DA clubs are higher than your beloved ECNL clubs
          https://www.soccerwire.com/news/socc...bs-march-2020/
          Were you motivated to post this last month? Or any month prior to that?
          First time in a Limo Dr. Galazkiewicz?

Comment

Were you motivated to post this last month? Or any month prior to that?
            First time in a Limo Dr. Galazkiewicz?
            Is the message wrong? What's your point?

(Great reference to the good Dr, BTW)

Comment

Must be tough times for an ECNL player. Did nothing all Fall, and looks like nothing all Spring either. Missed an entire year of development. Mom got some good FB likes though.
              Not sure about anyone else, but my ECNL D played HS soccer, making it into the post season and playing every minute of every game, training and playing 6 days a week on a team that is 75% club players and a coached by a club coach.

She played in a Thanksgiving tournament with her ECNL team, had 3 regular season games in December and February, a college showcase in January in Florida, has been training 2 days a week with her team since December plus fitness, strength and conditioning, futsal and ODP.

Oh, add in a number of college specific ID camps for the top colleges she is interested in. What exactly are we not getting or able to do with ECNL? You think DA provides an advantage? I don’t see it.

Comment

Not sure about anyone else, but my ECNL D played HS soccer, making it into the post season and playing every minute of every game, training and playing 6 days a week on a team that is 75% club players and a coached by a club coach.

She played in a Thanksgiving tournament with her ECNL team, had 3 regular season games in December and February, a college showcase in January in Florida, has been training 2 days a week with her team since December plus fitness, strength and conditioning, futsal and ODP.

Oh, add in a number of college specific ID camps for the top colleges she is interested in. What exactly are we not getting or able to do with ECNL? You think DA provides an advantage? I don’t see it.
                Cool, my daughter's ex-teammate (on a certain club's blue team) played in 3 showcase games, HS JV, two spring games, and futsal (as did my daughter) vs. 18 games, 4x/week practice from August through March, college ID camps as well.

You tell me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X