mass city league?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MC have done well by creating a neat little club, against bigger clubs in the area. If your daughter is. 3rd tier player it might be a good option. If she has any ambition I’d steer clear.

Comment

Who the eff is Mass City? Never heard of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        https://www.masscityfc.com/

Comment

Like I said, who the eff is Mass City? That coaching staff is a joke. Besides RT, the rest are just town level coaches. That is the who's who of weasly nobodies. The south shore is trash. Not one of those guys could get a job in metro west.

Comment

Like I said, who the eff is Mass City? That coaching staff is a joke. Besides RT, the rest are just town level coaches. That is the who's who of weasly nobodies. The south shore is trash. Not one of those guys could get a job in metro west.
            Cool, but unrelated to the OPs question. They are looking for something that is cost effective and local. So, that's what you will get.

Why bring "metro west" into the discussion as it doesn't relate to the OPs request?

Comment

Cool, but unrelated to the OPs question. They are looking for something that is cost effective and local. So, that's what you will get.

Why bring "metro west" into the discussion as it doesn't relate to the OPs request?
              Just play town for crying out loud. If you are playing at Mass City then it is highly unlikely you will even play much as a junior or senior on your HS varsity. Give it up already and just have fun. Enjoy the game as recreation. Why would you even play club?

Comment

I'm sorry, but I agree. There is no reason to be so harsh, but what's the point, really? Americans would rather pay less money and get zero value than more money and actually get something in return. It is pointless to play for Mass City, as you will get absolutely nothing out of the experience except the sour feeling that you made a bad decision.

Comment

Just play town for crying out loud. If you are playing at Mass City then it is highly unlikely you will even play much as a junior or senior on your HS varsity. Give it up already and just have fun. Enjoy the game as recreation. Why would you even play club?
                  Jeezus someone pissed your wheaties this morning or what? Maybe they want to enjoy the experience; maybe they want to see if they like it before diving all in; maybe they think they will get better.

Who gives you the authority to pontificate on what people want? OP just asked a question about a club, if you don't know anything then just pipe the phuck down

Comment

Just a low level town club on the south shore. They are just stuck in the mud and the tide is coming in.

Comment

Jeezus someone pissed your wheaties this morning or what? Maybe they want to enjoy the experience; maybe they want to see if they like it before diving all in; maybe they think they will get better.

Who gives you the authority to pontificate on what people want? OP just asked a question about a club, if you don't know anything then just pipe the phuck down
                      Just being honest. There are better town coaches for a 3rd of the money.

Comment

Just being honest. There are better town coaches for a 3rd of the money.

So, you never heard of them then a post later have become the expert on them.

Boy, TS is a wealth of information and enlightening for some....

Comment

I apologize for coming across as nasty. Just saying buyer beware.

Comment

I followed the link and looked at the coaching staff. I was on on coaching courses with a few of them and know a few others in passing. For the most part, they are a pack of losers.

Comment

I followed the link and looked at the coaching staff. I was on on coaching courses with a few of them and know a few others in passing. For the most part, they are a pack of losers.
                              Aah, got it. So, you are from a competing club.

Yes, buyer beware.

Comment

Aah, got it. So, you are from a competing club.

Yes, buyer beware.
                                I coach for a big club in their MetroWest region. I don't compete with Mass City. Honestly never heard of them. Just know a few of their coaches and they are poor.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X