Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your first 6 links all referred to the same story about the whistleblower. Did you actually read them, or did you just lazily look for headlines that you thought supported your narrative? Because if you read them you somehow missed this:

"A Democratic committee official said Thursday that Schiff "could have been more clear" when he told MSNBC the committee had not spoken to the whistleblower. The official explained that Schiff was referring to the fact that he and the committee had not officially interviewed the whistlebloer, not the whistleblower's initial contact with the committee staff." Hardly the blatant "lie" you make it out to be. And even if Schiff stretched the truth a bit, it was all in the interests of protecting a valuable source who was entitled to have his identity protected per the whistleblower act of 1989.

On the YouTube clip, Schiff claims to have "more than circumstantial evidence" of collusion with Russia. What is your basis for calling that a lie? Is it really hard to grasp the concept that the head of the House Intelligence Committee might have classified evidence supporting his claim? Sorry, but that has to go in the not proven or disproven category.

The "false retelling" of the July 25 phone call between President Donald Trump and Ukrainian President Vlodomyr Zelensky was clearly parody. Republicans tried to censure Schiff for it, and the House threw it out. Did you actually listen to it? Nobody with more than 2 brain cells thought that was supposed to be taken seriously.

So Schiff's statements aren't quite on the same level as intentional lies to mislead, inflate one's ego, or cover up one's crimes, wouldn't you agree?
    You are a die hard zealot, I’ll give u that. I showed you multiple links of the same story to show both sides including your liberal brethren were calling Schitz out for his outright deception and lies. 4 Pinocchio‘s from the WaPo kinda tells you something, doesn’t it. Once he got caught in a lie all of a sudden “he could have been more clear. That’s funny. Gee maybe Trump’s defense team should have said that Trump could have been more clear on his phone call. That would make it all better, right? Is that how it works in Libtard Land? So we’re stretching the truth now? Is that what we’re doing doing? No need to worry about lying to Congress, he was only stretching the truth. Seriously? How can anyone take you serious with bullshīt like that? You do realize that stretching the truth is to say something that is not honest in order to make someone or something seem better than it really is. So, Schitz is not a liar, he just has a serious honesty problem? Got it. Thanks for clarifying that. He’s all good in my book now.

On the YouTube clip and many other media outlets BTW, Schitz peddled this lie, that he had more than circumstantial evidence of Russia collusion that he couldn’t discuss but would later come out. Guess what? Its later. Where is it? The most expensive and most thorough investigations in recent history couldn’t find it but Schitz has it. Where did it go? Maybe the dog ate it. If you tell tell the world you got it but never produce it, then you’re lying. Wait, I know you don’t like that world. You’re not being honest and most likely stretching the truth! Is that better? You know as well as I do that Schitz is a story teller. It was on full display when he staged future fake conversations between Trump and Putin if Trump remains if office. Seriously, what quack does that? He’s a blowhard with a serious credibility problem and you love the guy. That speaks volumes.

Lastly, the parody. So nobody with more than 2 brain cells thought to take this seriously? Hmm, well according to CNN “ Still, Schiff's remarks did make it easy for viewers to get confused. He did not make clear which words he was taking directly from Trump's comments in the rough transcript, which words were his own analysis, and which words were meant to be the comedic "parody" he later said he was intending“. They’re talking about CNN viewers, dipshît. Obviously CNN viewers must have < 2 brain cells because they were getting confused. Here’s the thing, it’s not like Schitz was on SNL or Jimmy Fallon. The dumbass fabricated the transcript during a congressional hearing. And he wonders why the Republicans don’t take him serious. Just so you know fabricate means to invent or concoct something with deceitful intent.

So what have we learned here from Schitz’s water boy? Well, Schitz doesn’t lie he only stretches the truth. Schitz doesn’t lie he just has a problem with honesty. Schitz doesn’t lie he just needs to be more clear. Schitz doesn’t lie he just partakes in the deceit of others. Schitz does lie he only misleads others in the form of parody. Sounds like a straight shooter to me. I could agree with you more.

Comment

This is your president

Hey Trump supporters,
      Something is seriously wrong with your guy. Early dementia? Brain damage? Neurosyphilis? Discuss . . .
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFYi...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Hey Trump supporters,
        Something is seriously wrong with your guy. Early dementia? Brain damage? Neurosyphilis? Discuss . . .
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFYi...ature=youtu.be
        Nice of him to congratulate Kansas on the Superbowl victory 😆😆😆😆

Comment

"My own party"?? LOL. I'm still a registered Republican and voted for the GOP presidential candidate my entire adult life. Until 2016. And no, I didn't vote for Hillary.

When you give me something to back up all your wacky claims we can continue this conversation. I have no interest in debating someone who makes up their own "facts".
          Folks, Political parties are NOT a sports team!
          You don't have to vote for a person because they are affiliated with a certain party! That is just moronic!
          I myself is undeclared and vote for the person who I think will deliver results!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X