This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you (and Talking Soccer) make a difference

I don't typically post about personal things, but these are special circumstances to help support a family and close friend of mine who is suffering from ALS.

Dennis has been a volunteer coach, board member, field director and any other title you want to add. Whenever anyone needed anything he was the first in line to help and not just for his kids, but for his town, the program and ALL the kids in our community. He gave a whole lot of time and a whole lot of effort, never asking for anything back. He would never ask for help, but I will for him. We as a community have stepped up as best we can but we need more help from the soccer community as a whole. Anything you can give will make a huge difference for Dennis and his beautiful wife and wonderful daughters (and they are great kids!)

A Go Fund Me Page was started to help them raise money to offset the escalating costs related to health care, projects at the home to make it handicap accessible, a motorized wheelchair, home health care and more. To learn more, or to donate, you can visit their page below. Thanks for your consideration!!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/jd8zg-den...ht-against-als
Working...
X