Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So

For the PF 2007 kids that are supposed to be good. Do they go to Delco or Bucks? Do they go to PDA? This could give other kids the chance to get into PF.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      For the PF 2007 kids that are supposed to be good. Do they go to Delco or Bucks? Do they go to PDA? This could give other kids the chance to get into PF.
      Every kid from PF 07 would walk into a starting spot at Delco, no doubt. A few PF players came from Delco and I bet they'll go back if PF doesn't get an ECNL spot. I'm sure a couple more will follow too. Delco absolutely needs this because they are basement dwellers in the ECNL in every age group but this 07 group is really weak.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Every kid from PF 07 would walk into a starting spot at Delco, no doubt. A few PF players came from Delco and I bet they'll go back if PF doesn't get an ECNL spot. I'm sure a couple more will follow too. Delco absolutely needs this because they are basement dwellers in the ECNL in every age group but this 07 group is really weak.
        I would suspect that every girl on the former DA squad and half the 2nd team could make Delco's 07 and 06 teams.

Comment

Probably not

That B team at PF is awful. They scored 2 goals all season in a terrible USYS league. People are paying for a dream of getting pushed up to the A team when they have no chance. PF will be recruiting everyone else's players once again to jump over the B teams kids they have LOL

http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...r=Girls&Age=13

Comment

Should look at the coach on that

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X