Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree. Thank god Obama approved all those airstrikes against our enemies.
    https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...trikes-1224550

Trump's removing sanctions against the Russians (piles of cash) and kissing Putin's behind is so embarrassing, right?
    You have no proof Putin received anything from sanctions removed from Russian Business's? He doesn't own them? Show me a document where Putin received money from US removing sanctions.

Comment

Lifting sanctions results in a flow of money (income) that wasn't available under sanctions. Let's circle back around to that well-educated and possessing critical thinking skills thing. I'm really sorry for you that you can't keep up.
      Do your critical thinking skills tell you that the Democrats have nobody that can beat Trump?

Comment

I thought global warming was going to kill all of us but now I'm sure it will be Trump.

Signed,

A liberal idiot.

Comment

You have no proof Putin received anything from sanctions removed from Russian Business's? He doesn't own them? Show me a document where Putin received money from US removing sanctions.
          You appear to be unfamiliar with how a dictatorship over oligarchs works.

Comment

Do your critical thinking skills tell you that the Democrats have nobody that can beat Trump?
            Apparently the Trumpers have nothing left but weak insults and brainless cheerleading.

Comment

Apparently the Trumpers have nothing left but weak insults and brainless cheerleading.
              If you say so Russia Russia Russia impeach impeach impeach.

Comment

Nice boot-licking... with a distinct threat of war in the Middle East.... and Iran no longer complying with nuclear agreements (tell me more about North Korea as well... and all that Putin ass-kissing)... I now have to wear a bag on my head when I visit clients abroad or minimally put on a false British accent in the hopes that my nationality won't be noticed.

tRUMP, piggy-backing on Obama's massive economic turn around after the mess created by that other Repug dumbass (Dubya)... has whipped out the US credit card and gone on a spending spree, running up the LARGEST DEFICIT in human history to pay for a massive handout to the already wealthy. Why didn't you mention that?

But what is really troubling is that Donaldo while bragging that he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and get away with it, has actually dropped his pants and publicly taken a dump on the Constitution. The Repug party ... spoons at the ready... for their tasty meal... have asked "Please Sir, may I have some more?" (p.s. that would be you)

I think what should happen when natural selection eventually puts us out of his misery... is that supporting, compliant, intellectually challenged Repugs should have their Foreheads tattooed ... I suggest a red background with the words "Making America Great Again" written laterally inverted in white.... that way every time they look in the mirror they will be reminded of what a spineless dumbass quisling looks like...
                ^^^^^
                Too funny...
                Tattooing their foreheads with MAGA in mirror writing ... priceless...

Comment

You appear to be unfamiliar with how a dictatorship over oligarchs works.
                  I've worked in that part of the world - the government is a giant mob and Putin is the Godfather, only he's untouchable. They are incredible at money laundering across the globe. In Senate testimony one estimate put his net worth at $200B. Bezos' net worth is like $130B. Anything that impacts the economy, which is driven almost entirely by natural resources, he sees a piece of the action. Fewer sanctions also make it easier for him and the oligarchs to move/hide their ill gotten gains.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features...tins-net-worth

Comment

I've worked in that part of the world - the government is a giant mob and Putin is the Godfather, only he's untouchable. They are incredible at money laundering across the globe. In Senate testimony one estimate put his net worth at $200B. Bezos' net worth is like $130B. Anything that impacts the economy, which is driven almost entirely by natural resources, he sees a piece of the action. Fewer sanctions also make it easier for him and the oligarchs to move/hide their ill gotten gains.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features...tins-net-worth
                    As have I, and you're absolutely correct. It's amazing to me how many Trumptards don't grasp this basic concept. What is good for Russia is good for Putin. Putin is Russia and Russia is Putin. Full stop.

Comment

Boy you are stupid.

Comment

Boy you are stupid.
                        Says the chin drooling libtard. Show me proof. Show me a link. Show me a bank statement. Show me Putins tax returns. Sound familiar jerkoff? Now go back to your bouncy seat and sucking on moms tit little boy.

Comment

Says the chin drooling libtard. Show me proof. Show me a link. Show me a bank statement. Show me Putins tax returns. Sound familiar jerkoff? Now go back to your bouncy seat and sucking on moms tit little boy.
                          Speaks volumes that this is your eloquent reply.

Comment

Boy you are stupid.
                            Read a lot of what Steve Bannon said during the run up to the election. They had to sell their soul to the very low intelligence class to grab chunks of votes in key battleground states.

Look at the clown show rallies that Trump puts on. He loves it because he is so low intelligence himself.

Fake being religious. Faking being anti-abortion. Fake pro-gun. Support cancer causing coal. Support tobacco. Dangle a massive tax cut for the rich. Pretend to be a great negotiator.

Comment

You don't have to be an expert in all things or even any one thing, if you are well-educated and possess critical thinking skills. Something lost on those of you who simply parrot what you're told on Fox and right-wing web sites.
                              What’s your excuse?

Comment

Read a lot of what Steve Bannon said during the run up to the election. They had to sell their soul to the very low intelligence class to grab chunks of votes in key battleground states.

Look at the clown show rallies that Trump puts on. He loves it because he is so low intelligence himself.

Fake being religious. Faking being anti-abortion. Fake pro-gun. Support cancer causing coal. Support tobacco. Dangle a massive tax cut for the rich. Pretend to be a great negotiator.
                                With all his low intelligence, he’s still beating the libtards. What doses that say about you? 😂. You guys claim you are so much smarter but you can’t figure out how the beat him. Hmmm I’m not so confident with your own intelligence. He’s supposed to be a dumbass but yet you’ve lose every time you challenge him, Russia collusion (loss), Russia asset (loss) Stormy (loss), hurricane models (loss), taxes (loss), Cohen (loss), Epstein (loss), Ukraine (TBD though not looking good). Looks like you guys ended up looking stupid.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X