Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please resign

Dear Mr. Trump. It is time to resign. Our party is losing its morality and soul trying to defend the indefensible. You are making a mockery of our great party and it is a selfish display of narcissism and ego that unrivaled in in American political history. Time to go.

Signed the former bastion of morals, now a cesspool of tribalism.

Originally posted by Trump Monkey View Post
    Dear Mr. Trump. It is time to resign. Our party is losing its morality and soul trying to defend the indefensible. You are making a mockery of our great party and it is a selfish display of narcissism and ego that unrivaled in in American political history. Time to go.

Dear Mr. Trump

It is time to stand your ground against a faction of left-wing nut jobs that can't get over your historic win and many lists of accomplishments. You are making us great again with a stronger economy and historically low unemployment numbers. Each quarter you continue to add to the unprecedented job growth numbers with continued records on Wall Street. You have cemented trade agreements that will continue to help the American worker and their families while securing our borders. You are doing what you ran on which is a rare trait in Washington. You have accomplished these things without any help for the left. which speaks to your resilience. Once Pelosi, Schiff, and the rest of your re-election team gets done with their impeachment sham, I wish you God speed for the next 5 years!

Signed 63,000,000 and growing!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Dear Mr. Trump

It is time to stand your ground against a faction of left-wing nut jobs that can't get over your historic win and many lists of accomplishments. You are making us great again with a stronger economy and historically low unemployment numbers. Each quarter you continue to add to the unprecedented job growth numbers with continued records on Wall Street. You have cemented trade agreements that will continue to help the American worker and their families while securing our borders. You are doing what you ran on which is a rare trait in Washington. You have accomplished these things without any help for the left. which speaks to your resilience. Once Pelosi, Schiff, and the rest of your re-election team gets done with their impeachment sham, I wish you God speed for the next 5 years!

Signed 63,000,000 and growing!
      Dear Idiot,

Employment numbers have continued on the Obama trajectory. Look all the same on graph. Look at the deficit, pretty much looks like the Obama overspending. New tax impact will make the debt worse, growth projections to justify tax cut are not panning out. Basically the overprojected bull**** we always get. Rich guys get. A nice tax cut.

Trade agreements are pretty much the same as before. Some experts day worse. Just marketing BS.

Swamp is is even fuller with idiots and crooks, now they are even more out int he open. Before you needed to have educated connections, now you just have to fork over the cash.

Healthcare is pretty much ObamaCare which was pretty much RepublicanCare before that.

China thing and Racist border hostility are probably the only real changes domestically. China needs to be done, should have been done with skill. Immigrant issue needs to be addressed with skill not a racist marketing thing.

The biggest issue is Foreign relations and the rise of Russia. This is probably the most dangerous real change. These are real and fundamental changes, probably driven by a compromised President or one that has some financial backend or incentive. Very real.

Isn’t he end trump is pretty close to Obama, just a racist white people version.

The Republicans inability to realize how close they are to what they hate is the dismal part of this mess. It shows how intel icily weak the party has become. Tough took by small minds and weak morals/principals.

Formal Republican, current Conservative.

Comment

Dear Idiot,

Employment numbers have continued on the Obama trajectory. Look all the same on graph. Look at the deficit, pretty much looks like the Obama overspending. New tax impact will make the debt worse, growth projections to justify tax cut are not panning out. Basically the overprojected bull**** we always get. Rich guys get. A nice tax cut.

Trade agreements are pretty much the same as before. Some experts day worse. Just marketing BS.

Swamp is is even fuller with idiots and crooks, now they are even more out int he open. Before you needed to have educated connections, now you just have to fork over the cash.

Healthcare is pretty much ObamaCare which was pretty much RepublicanCare before that.

China thing and Racist border hostility are probably the only real changes domestically. China needs to be done, should have been done with skill. Immigrant issue needs to be addressed with skill not a racist marketing thing.

The biggest issue is Foreign relations and the rise of Russia. This is probably the most dangerous real change. These are real and fundamental changes, probably driven by a compromised President or one that has some financial backend or incentive. Very real.

Isn’t he end trump is pretty close to Obama, just a racist white people version.

The Republicans inability to realize how close they are to what they hate is the dismal part of this mess. It shows how intel icily weak the party has become. Tough took by small minds and weak morals/principals.

You know I hear this ridiculous argument from libtards all the time. “It’s Obama’s economy”, “it’s Obama’s job numbers”, “it’s Obama’s record unemployment”. Here the problem, he was in office for 8 years yet none of these accomplishments ever happened while he was in office. That’s right 8 years. How many stock market records? How much record unemployment? How much minority employment? But suddenly 3 years under Trump, Obama gets the credit? Yep makes perfect sense. Cuckoo!

Comment

Dear Idiot,

Nice job. You are voted dumb fk of the day. Obama was a useless POS like you. Clueless MFER. TRUMP isn't going anywhere. WE THE PEOPLE SAY FK YOU LIBTARDS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trump Monkey View Post

Please STFU and go back to your safe space.

Comment

I like the retorts. No facts, no anaysis. That first guy said you called this Obama’s Econ. I didn’t read that at all. It is right there on that page. I hope these are just Russian trolls and not thinking Americans. You guys cannot put together a coherent thought.

Pretty good points there Formal Republican,

Comment

I like the retorts. No facts, no anaysis. That first guy said you called this Obama’s Econ. I didn’t read that at all. It is right there on that page. I hope these are just Russian trolls and not thinking Americans. You guys cannot put together a coherent thought.

Here are a few facts for you. The poster was never a Republican. Trump is still President of the USA. Poll numbers going in Trumps favor.

Comment

All of sudden Libtards what to deal in facts. SFTU idiot

Comment

I really don’t think there are any liberals here. Just you me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X