Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turkey fans BOO during pre-match minute's silence for the victims of Paris attacks an

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    the state is mostly blue because of the boston fags....my county is mostly RED!!!!! Same with most other counties/districts in MASS....see how a major city can warp the votes from the remainder of a state?
    Title con never disappoints with the insults and bulls**t.

Comment

Huh? I think you mean Minnesota, Mondale's home state.
      See? Unlike libs who can't admit they are wrong, I should have said Massachusetts was the only state that voted for George McGovern in his loss to Richard Nixon in 1972. Reagan won in 1984 with 51.22% of the vote to Mondale's 48.43%.

Comment

Harvey goes straight to jail, unlike Trump's pal Stone. It helps to have friends in high places, even better when you have damaging information about POTUS.

Comment

Libs have been preying for something to take down the economy. Maybe their prayers have been answered with the coronavirus. I bet TMan and friends are out celebrating.
          ^^^^ con is getting really agitated and showing his temper. I LOVE the constant smell of con weakness

Comment

Well, well, well. The TMan is WRONG again!

US intelligence briefer appears to have overstated assessment of 2020 Russian interference
            https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/23/polit...ers/index.html
            There is no evidence that our nation’s actual election process was compromised, rigged, or manipulated by the Russians or anyone else. The interference being breathlessly reported is largely that of a disinformation campaign waged mostly online via social media. While serious, it only becomes problematic when Americans lose trust in those ostensibly tasked with objectively reporting the news. The problem is not the MSM reporting on Russian efforts to interfere; it’s that the MSM plays along with the false narrative suggesting that the Russians’ objective is seeing a certain individual win the election. The real objective of Russia’s interference is to sow distrust and further dividing our nation and they have the help of the MSM.

Comment

There is no evidence that our nation’s actual election process was compromised, rigged, or manipulated by the Russians or anyone else. The interference being breathlessly reported is largely that of a disinformation campaign waged mostly online via social media. While serious, it only becomes problematic when Americans lose trust in those ostensibly tasked with objectively reporting the news. The problem is not the MSM reporting on Russian efforts to interfere; it’s that the MSM plays along with the false narrative suggesting that the Russians’ objective is seeing a certain individual win the election. The real objective of Russia’s interference is to sow distrust and further dividing our nation and they have the help of the MSM.
              and, it's working. A nation divided is weaker. Russia is winning here as long as the divisive rhetoric continues.

Comment

Flashback to 2016 since Con’s memory is apparently shiit...

Published by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, July 03,2018

The ICA (Intelligence Community Assessment) states that:

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the U.S. presidential election. Russia's goals were to undermine public faith in the U.S. democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.[2]

The Committee found that the ICA provided a range of all-source reporting to support these assessments.

The Committee concurs with intelligence and open-source assessments that this influence campaign was approved by President Putin.

Further, a body of reporting, to include different intelligence disciplines, open source reporting on Russian leadership policy preferences, and Russian media content, showed that Moscow sought to denigrate Secretary Clinton.

The ICA relies on public Russian leadership commentary, Russian state media reports, public examples of where Russian interests would have aligned with candidates' policy statements, and a body of intelligence reporting to support the assessment that Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for Trump.

The ICA also states that:

We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trump's election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him.[3]

The Committee found that the ICA provided intelligence and open source reporting to support this assessment, and information obtained subsequent to publication of the ICA provides further support.

This is the only assessment in the ICA that had different confidence levels between the participating agencies—the CIA and FBI assessed with "high confidence" and the NSA assessed with "moderate confidence"—so the Committee gave this section additional attention.
                The Committee found that the analytical disagreement was reasonable, transparent, and openly debated among the agencies and analysts, with analysts, managers, and agency heads on both sides of the confidence level articulately justifying their positions.

Comment

Hey TMan, whatdaya think about this poll?

Poll: Trump edges out all top 2020 Democratic candidates except Sanders

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...XzCWW5XvphNSOo

Comment

Flashback to 2016 since Con’s memory is apparently shiit...

Published by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, July 03,2018

The ICA (Intelligence Community Assessment) states that:

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the U.S. presidential election. Russia's goals were to undermine public faith in the U.S. democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump.[2]

The Committee found that the ICA provided a range of all-source reporting to support these assessments.

The Committee concurs with intelligence and open-source assessments that this influence campaign was approved by President Putin.

Further, a body of reporting, to include different intelligence disciplines, open source reporting on Russian leadership policy preferences, and Russian media content, showed that Moscow sought to denigrate Secretary Clinton.

The ICA relies on public Russian leadership commentary, Russian state media reports, public examples of where Russian interests would have aligned with candidates' policy statements, and a body of intelligence reporting to support the assessment that Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for Trump.

The ICA also states that:

We also assess Putin and the Russian Government aspired to help President-elect Trump's election chances when possible by discrediting Secretary Clinton and publicly contrasting her unfavorably to him.[3]

The Committee found that the ICA provided intelligence and open source reporting to support this assessment, and information obtained subsequent to publication of the ICA provides further support.

This is the only assessment in the ICA that had different confidence levels between the participating agencies—the CIA and FBI assessed with "high confidence" and the NSA assessed with "moderate confidence"—so the Committee gave this section additional attention.
                    The Committee found that the analytical disagreement was reasonable, transparent, and openly debated among the agencies and analysts, with analysts, managers, and agency heads on both sides of the confidence level articulately justifying their positions.
                    There is no evidence that our nation’s actual election process was compromised, rigged, or manipulated by the Russians or anyone else.

Obama said this. Rosenstein said this.

Comment

Cooper: Do you know how all -- how much though? I mean, do you have a price tag for -- for all of this?

Sanders: We do. I mean, you know, and -- and-- the price tag is -- it will be substantially less than letting the current system go. I think it's about $30 trillion.

Cooper: That's just for "Medicare for All," you're talking about?

Sanders: That's just "Medicare for All," yes.

Cooper: Do you have -- a price tag for all of these things?

Sanders: No, I don't. We try to -- no, you mentioned making public colleges and universities tuition free and canceling all student debt, that's correct. That's what I want to do. We pay for that through a modest tax on Wall Street speculation.

Cooper: But you say you don't know what the total price is, but you know how it's gonna be paid for. How do you know it's gonna be paid for if you don't know how much the price is?

Sanders: Well, I can't -- you know, I can't rattle off to you every nickel and every dime. But we have accounted for -- you -- you talked about "Medicare for All." We have options out there that will pay for it.

Comment

There is no evidence that our nation’s actual election process was compromised, rigged, or manipulated by the Russians or anyone else.

Obama said this. Rosenstein said this.
                        You are IGNORING all the info about what the Joint Intelligence report said as well as Republican led senate intelligence then

Every reader sees you lying so I’m thrilled you keep doubling down.

See all the people leaving trumps big event today halfway through ?

Comment

and, it's working. A nation divided is weaker. Russia is winning here as long as the divisive rhetoric continues.
                          Exactly. They don't have to actually change a single vote, just spread rumors and lies and create more division. They want our Democracy to crumble and our world leadership to disappear. Ours isn't the only democracy they've targeted, but we are the biggest and most prized target. They know our hot buttons. I sometimes read the comment sections of some media outlets - when there's a school shooting or a racially charged incident you can tell the trolls are out in force. There were some incredibly vicious attacks against anti Bernie people in Nevada by people who appear to be Bernie Bros - but what if they weren't Bernie supporters? What if they're trolls trying to make Bernie supporters looking unhinged?

Russia isn't the only country that would love to make us a laughing stock either. Meanwhile the GOP continually blocks election security bills....has for 3+ years. I'm the first to criticize Obama for not doing enough (even though it didn't really erupt until summer of 2016, not a lot of time), but Trump and Moscow Mitch have ZERO justification for their inaction.

Comment

Hey TMan, whatdaya think about this poll?

Poll: Trump edges out all top 2020 Democratic candidates except Sanders

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...XzCWW5XvphNSOo
                            Polls? Some con told me they can’t be trusted. Were completely wrong in 2016. Something happen to change that?

Comment

Polls? Some con told me they can’t be trusted. Were completely wrong in 2016. Something happen to change that?
                              You can't give your opinion on this poll??? Why?

Comment

Exactly. They don't have to actually change a single vote, just spread rumors and lies and create more division. They want our Democracy to crumble and our world leadership to disappear. Ours isn't the only democracy they've targeted, but we are the biggest and most prized target. They know our hot buttons. I sometimes read the comment sections of some media outlets - when there's a school shooting or a racially charged incident you can tell the trolls are out in force. There were some incredibly vicious attacks against anti Bernie people in Nevada by people who appear to be Bernie Bros - but what if they weren't Bernie supporters? What if they're trolls trying to make Bernie supporters looking unhinged?

Russia isn't the only country that would love to make us a laughing stock either. Meanwhile the GOP continually blocks election security bills....has for 3+ years. I'm the first to criticize Obama for not doing enough (even though it didn't really erupt until summer of 2016, not a lot of time), but Trump and Moscow Mitch have ZERO justification for their inaction.
                                And the libs in the media are doing the work for them. No get around it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X