• Show
Clear All

Trump announces he would commit war crimes

Attacking

- 52 sites for purely symbolic reasons
    - cultural sites without military necessity
    - in revenge
    - civilians deliberately

all of these are war crimes under international law. And the cruel idiot announces publicly that this is precisely what he would order our military to do.

Congrats you stupid f***ing Trumptards. See what you have wrought?

Jesus, even Tucker Racist as F*ck Up Trump's ***** Carlson spoke out against this dumb***** assassination.

So let me ask, now that your alt-right God has brought us to the brink of war, which branch of the armed services will your kids be enlisting in?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Attacking

- in revenge
    - civilians deliberately

all of these are war crimes under international law. And the cruel idiot announces publicly that this is precisely what he would order our military to do.

Jesus, even Tucker Racist as F*ck Up Trump's ***** Carlson spoke out against this dumb***** assassination.

So let me ask, now that your alt-right God has brought us to the brink of war, which branch of the armed services will your kids be enlisting in?
    Sweet!! Another meltdown and it's only 4 days into 2020. Nice to know you support a terrorist regime that has murdered Americans and their own people. I bet if Obama killed him, like he should have, you would be fine with it. Oh that's right, Obama kissed their ass, gave them money and means to build NW. Did you learn to be a dumb fk in college or were you always a liberal moron because you're parents were libtrads? Either way I dont give a fk. Now go back to your safe space and dont come out til your next meltdown. Only one per day please. As much as I love reading posts from liberal idiots that have lost their mind, I still find it annoying. TRUMP 2020!!!

Comment

Attacking

- in revenge
      - civilians deliberately

Could you be anymore of a pansy? You libtards have no idea how the world outside your safe space works. Let me remind you that the same intel community that you praised as patriots for their role in the impeachment inquiry recently briefed Trump on impending attacks on US military personnel and contracted employees. Couple that with the recent attack on the US embassy and it’s pretty evident that bad things were about to happen. Make no mistake, they picked the fight. So instead of sending a plane full of cash, Trump sent a plane (drone) full of ass whoopin. Not only did he take out one of the most dangerous masterminds of terrorism, he sent a clear message what will happen if they keep fûcking with us. As expected, Iran threatened retaliation and death to American. So what does Trump do? He puts out a tweet reminding Iran of the possible consequences if further attacks on the US occur. In typical Libtard fashion, you idiots have a complete meltdown accusing Trump of war crimes. Funny thing is you weren’t crying about US war crimes watching 3,000 innocent Americans die in NYC, DC and Pennsylvania. Thank God Trump isn’t scared to defend America. Thank God he has the balls to help prevent another 9/11. It’s a real shame pûssies like you and Rose McGowen are afraid to do they same. I’ve never been more proud of my son serving overseas. He defends something far greater than himself including your right to bash the country you live in. I don’t expect you to understand what true sacrifice is. Sleep well. I can tell it’s been a long, hard, stressful day for you!

Comment

Attacking

- in revenge
        - civilians deliberately

all of these are war crimes under international law. And the he announces publicly that this is precisely what he would order our military to do.

Even Tucker Carlson, an ardent Trump supporter, spoke out against this assassination.

So let me ask, now that Trump has brought us to the brink of war, which branch of the armed services will your kids be enlisting in?
        So if the poster had written a more civilized post like above, how would the Trump supporters respond? Everything he wrote is factual. Don't you want to see evidence that Soleimani was an immediate threat? I do. Besides, his spot was already filled by someone who can just as easily carry out any attacks he may have been planning. I also want to know what Trump's strategy is here, if he even has one. Remember when a GOP president gave the rich huge tax cuts then plunged us into an unnecessary war? It wasn't that long ago and it nearly crushed us. We are on the brink of it happening again.

Comment

Let me remind you that the same intel community that you praised as patriots for their role in the impeachment inquiry recently briefed Trump on impending attacks on US military personnel and contracted employees.
          We don't know that. Trump hasn't said what threats he responded to or how he found out about them. For all we know the order may have come from Putin in that mysterious phone call with Trump last weekend. We need to see that call transcript as soon as possible. Oh, wait . . .

Comment

So if the poster had written a more civilized post like above, how would the Trump supporters respond? Everything he wrote is factual. Don't you want to see evidence that Soleimani was an immediate threat? I do. Besides, his spot was already filled by someone who can just as easily carry out any attacks he may have been planning. I also want to know what Trump's strategy is here, if he even has one. Remember when a GOP president gave the rich huge tax cuts then plunged us into an unnecessary war? It wasn't that long ago and it nearly crushed us. We are on the brink of it happening again.
            So our intelligence agency has to run it by you first? We need your stamp of approval now? Immediate threat? Our embassy was just attacked. Our own US personnel had to lock themselves down in the safe room. Not to mention shooting down of US military drones. Make no mistake, they picked a fight! Strategy? How bout keeping Americans safe and not dragged, beaten, burned, and sodomized in the streets like Ambassador Stevens was. How soon you libtards forget. This time our embassy called and Trump responded. Trump knew Soleimani was gonna be at that airport because of our “patriots” in the intel community. But you morons wanna see proof first? No shît Soleimani was replaced already. You act like that is a big deal. We would do the same too. Maybe just maybe this next idiot won’t be so brazen to fûck with Trump. If you keep up with the news, you’d know thousands of Iranians and even your boy Adam Schitz spoke out what a piece of shît this Soleimani was. I hope what Trump said was factual. If these idiots wanna keep fûcking with us they better know what will happen. Or we could send them a few billion dollars, apologize, and politely ask them not to bomb us like your liberal leader Rose McGowen wants!

Comment

So our intelligence agency has to run it by you first? We need your stamp of approval now? Immediate threat? Our embassy was just attacked. Our own US personnel had to lock themselves down in the safe room. Not to mention shooting down of US military drones. Make no mistake, they picked a fight! Strategy? How bout keeping Americans safe and not dragged, beaten, burned, and sodomized in the streets like Ambassador Stevens was. How soon you libtards forget. This time our embassy called and Trump responded. Trump knew Soleimani was gonna be at that airport because of our “patriots” in the intel community. But you morons wanna see proof first? No shît Soleimani was replaced already. You act like that is a big deal. We would do the same too. Maybe just maybe this next idiot won’t be so brazen to fûck with Trump. If you keep up with the news, you’d know thousands of Iranians and even your boy Adam Schitz spoke out what a piece of shît this Soleimani was. I hope what Trump said was factual. If these idiots wanna keep fûcking with us they better know what will happen. Or we could send them a few billion dollars, apologize, and politely ask them not to bomb us like your liberal leader Rose McGowen wants!
              Not the poster and yes the American people deserve to know why we might be going to war. Remember WMD and "cylindrical tubes" that were complete BS? Let alone a story coming from this administration, the one lies all the time and that claims we can't believe US intelligence? Call me e skeptic.

Nobody is painting Soleimani as an angel, but there's a reason Bush and Obama decided not to make him a target - the ramifications were just too large. Military advisors gave Trump multiple options, he took the most extreme and dangerous. If it pays off, great. But not only do I doubt his "intel" but I doubt it will work. He really doesn't have a clue what he's doing and isn't listening to anyone.

Comment

I see no one acknowledged the legitimacy of the OP assertion that Trump's tweets constituted the pledge to commit war crimes, which they did.

Nor did anyone answer the question above. Are these Trump supporters hawks or chickenhawks? I'll take the latter for $1,000, Alex.

Comment

Trump fizzling out 20 seconds in to Stormy Daniels and then crying into his pillow is a war crime. Sad little man.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X