Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Schools give pre-reads to determine likelihood of acceptance. It doesn't have to stop a coach from giving out offers. By fall of senior year she will have to have the grades and scores to get past the admissions office. But admissions also give a degree of latitude with athletes depending on how badly the coach wants the player and how close or far away they are from the school's requirements
    kid is a legacy, meaning, a parent went there, that gives another way in, but kid is homeschooled so grades will be subpar at best, no ace diploma,AP or anything else academic.. kid needs to loose her attitude and fit in and attend a high school.. she has issues being social or friendly, that will be a problem in the future..

Comment

Who the f cares???? Ridiculous post. Prime appears to be grasping straws at this point. Everyone knows they are gonna lose a lot of players after this year.

Comment

Who the f cares???? Ridiculous post. Prime appears to be grasping straws at this point. Everyone knows they are gonna lose a lot of players after this year.
        false, kids are thriving there and next year will only be better,, rosters in all ages are stacked.. and now they are proven with college commitments and national camps !

Comment

false, kids are thriving there and next year will only be better,, rosters in all ages are stacked.. and now they are proven with college commitments and national camps !
          How many goals this year? No post on social media this year?

Comment

KID IS HOMESCHOOLED ,, no GPA worthy of DUKE,,
            Wrong

Comment

kid is a legacy, meaning, a parent went there, that gives another way in, but kid is homeschooled so grades will be subpar at best, no ace diploma,AP or anything else academic.. kid needs to loose her attitude and fit in and attend a high school.. she has issues being social or friendly, that will be a problem in the future..
              Wrong

Comment

What a d!ck.

Comment

I’ll help correct some of the garbage you people are posting about this girl.

My daughter goes to HS with her sister and brother and has played soccer with her older sister in the past.

The player does Florida Virtual School. Fully accredited accepted by all universities and actually at least as difficult as some of the classes at regular HS. I know this because my daughter has taken several classes online and it’s basicalky teach yourself.

The older brother and sister are both athletes and excellent students in AP classes with my daughter. I think her older sister is like #2 in her class. Bright kids.

I really doubt as athlete, this girl is going to have problems getting into Duke. Assuming she’s a student anything close to her siblings. Do you think all those football, basketball, and baseball players are school valedictorians?

Let the girl be and worry about your own kids / team.

Comment

How many goals this year? No post on social media this year?
                    Seriously?

What kind of loser creeps on HS school girls social media posts.

My guess is creepy jealous losers.

Comment

Seriously?

What kind of loser creeps on HS school girls social media posts.

My guess is creepy jealous losers.
                      That means not as many as last year when her team had way better players. It was posted all over the place last year this year not so much

Comment

That means not as many as last year when her team had way better players. It was posted all over the place last year this year not so much
                        Honestly I have no idea, don’t follw her that closely.

Just know the family and have heard she’s really into it and a good player.

I don’t follow her social media. That’s creepy.

I’m guessing she’s doing ok to get scholarship from Duke.

Comment

Honestly I have no idea, don’t follw her that closely.

Just know the family and have heard she’s really into it and a good player.

I don’t follow her social media. That’s creepy.

I’m guessing she’s doing ok to get scholarship from Duke.
                          They didn't offer her a scholarship. She just verbally committing means nothing. Universities rarely give full scholarship to women soccer players 3/4 1/2 1/4 but full is very rare. Women usually get in because of academics.

Comment

They didn't offer her a scholarship. She just verbally committing means nothing. Universities rarely give full scholarship to women soccer players 3/4 1/2 1/4 but full is very rare. Women usually get in because of academics.
                            No. Wrong.

Comment

No. Wrong.
                              No. Right. Ncaa rules prohibit scholarship til junior year. Home school included. Please do your research.

Comment

No. Right. Ncaa rules prohibit scholarship til junior year. Home school included. Please do your research.
                                ^^^^^ this is correct

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X