Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    A horrific lie designed to make people with privilege feel better about themselves and not have to think about that privilege too hard.
    Study hard, go to a good school, work hard and you too may attain privileged status. I think about my privilege all the time and thank God that he blessed me the drive and work ethic to get where I am.

Comment

Go back in that freaking kitchen and cook me some got damn rice...you slanted eye motha fartha
      Shall I put that rice on the same plate with your collared greens, black eyed peas, fat back and chitlins? I'm guessing watermelon for desert and wash it down with some Old English?

See what happens when blacks face truth? They never accept it. They lash out like the true animals they are inside. Keep proving my point please. I'm used to being correct. Have a nice weekend.

Comment

We've played at the field. I find it very odd that there was like hardly anyone around. Usually there are people all around that building in the back ground and people everywhere. Perhaps this took place on a Sunday but it couldn't have been on a Saturday as that place is packed and they probably have a police car near the area at all times simply because of the number of people there.

I think they often call the cops if an ejected parent or coach does not completely leave the fields.
        yes, it was on a Sunday. Not many games on grass there and BASL has rights to the turf field on Sundays.

Comment

Study hard, go to a good school, work hard and you too may attain privileged status. I think about my privilege all the time and thank God that he blessed me the drive and work ethic to get where I am.
          Same here, and I’m a black guy. In fact, I’m thankful for being black. I got accepted into a school with worse grades and test scores than a white friend of mine that got denied. I also got enough scholarship money for being a monitory to pay for almost all of my schooling. I feel privileged!

Comment

Shall I put that rice on the same plate with your collared greens, black eyed peas, fat back and chitlins? I'm guessing watermelon for desert and wash it down with some Old English?

See what happens when blacks face truth? They never accept it. They lash out like the true animals they are inside. Keep proving my point please. I'm used to being correct. Have a nice weekend.
            Hey I'm one of yours...slanted eye matha fartha...but they right..go back and cook some rice and go find us another cat for tonight..

Comment

Happy to hear it was only 1 black guy and not a group of them. They resort back to their tribal behavior when in groups and probably would have attacked the fat, white lady. Black people are the most violent race of people on the planet. Can't blame people for wanting to be protected from savage behavior.

P.S. Before you assume I'm white, don't. Asian American here made a U.S. citizen in 1993.
              Go back to Asia. We don't want your kind here either. We have our own nail salons.

Comment

I wonder if the racist dic*heads on this thread would have the balls to say these things in public. Especially considering that public racist diatribes get people fired these days. One more thing to hate Trump for - letting the coach roaches scurry out of the dark.

Comment

I wonder if the racist dic*heads on this thread would have the balls to say these things in public. Especially considering that public racist diatribes get people fired these days. One more thing to hate Trump for - letting the coach roaches scurry out of the dark.
                  Don’t blame Trump for the losers on this site or the rascists you run into.

I’m Black, I identify as a female, but I’m not a NPC and I think for myself.

Don’t be a NPC. Think for yourself.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X