Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barca Pro vs. SUSA FC: Where will the first game be played?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Welcome to soccer. All are welcome but respect that this is the sport beloved by women including many gay women, mexicans, Muslims, Africans, Europeans and many other groups that have been insulted and disrespected by our current Republican leader. As long as you reject all those abhorrent views, we are good.

Perhaps you do not have a family member murdered by muslim terrorist on 9/11 ....perhaps you do not know of someone or a family friend murdered by ms13...i hope you and your family has not had to deal with this ....I have...our president is going to war against his fellow republicans and democrats to keep us all safe and make us strong....he is not a rasist, he has hired more blacks, hispanics and muslims for high end positions and hi pay because they are good at there jobs!!!! how many have you hired?.....I'm in construction and real estate in NYC. I have seen how his companies are run by these individuals....If you were a true american...you would support our president for his 4 year term and make a decision then.....until then...open your eyes and see whats happening....god bless our president....MAGA!!!!!

Comment

My family has very much had to deal with this. Get lost and keep your garbage out of soccer.

Comment

Just responding to a poster blabbering on about DT fixing soccer (as if he would give a rats ass). Maybe just a troll better ignored.
        yes.. most likely. we are sucking the fun out of everything now including soccer. kids dont need us involved really.

Comment

Perhaps you do not have a family member murdered by muslim terrorist on 9/11 ....perhaps you do not know of someone or a family friend murdered by ms13...i hope you and your family has not had to deal with this ....I have...our president is going to war against his fellow republicans and democrats to keep us all safe and make us strong....he is not a rasist, he has hired more blacks, hispanics and muslims for high end positions and hi pay because they are good at there jobs!!!! how many have you hired?.....I'm in construction and real estate in NYC. I have seen how his companies are run by these individuals....If you were a true american...you would support our president for his 4 year term and make a decision then.....until then...open your eyes and see whats happening....god bless our president....MAGA!!!!!
          nice sentiment, but you said nothing about soccer..and no i am not the OP. just adding my 3 cents.

Comment

Really. Using 9 11 to justify a bunch of anti muslim nonsense is a nice sentiment?

Listen genius, People of all faith's were murdered that day including workers in the towers who were Muslim and who left behind their Muslim orphans.

Go get involved in some other maga sport please and leave barca and soccer alone.

Comment

Really. Using 9 11 to justify a bunch of anti muslim nonsense is a nice sentiment?

Listen genius, People of all faith's were murdered that day including workers in the towers who were Muslim and who left behind their Muslim orphans.

Go get involved in some other maga sport please and leave barca and soccer alone.

Thats just the whole point of what Trump is trying to do....protect us all...Lets keep the good muslims and hispanics here. weed out the trash and let them stay where they came from....my family are immigrants as well, when they came here they never took government assistance (also known as our tax money) they got jobs and started businesses and became valuable members of society...a lot of immigrants trying to sneak into our country now are coming to take advantage of our free system (also known as our tax money) i have 3 kids, i want my money going to them not immigrants coming here to take advantage of us....But this is what democrats want...they use our pocket books and give everything away just so they can get votes to put themselves in power so they can skim Millions $ off the top.

Below is a video clip of Malcom X in the sixties...The man and his ideas where way ahead of his time and he was murdered for his beliefs by democrats.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c46189...white-liberals

Perhaps you would like to live in spain where almost half of your income goes to the government?

Comment

How is talking soccer turning into a political forum ? Take this ***** somewhere else and moderators should just delete this whole thread at this point.

Comment

Thats just the whole point of what Trump is trying to do....protect us all...Lets keep the good muslims and hispanics here. weed out the trash and let them stay where they came from....my family are immigrants as well, when they came here they never took government assistance (also known as our tax money) they got jobs and started businesses and became valuable members of society...a lot of immigrants trying to sneak into our country now are coming to take advantage of our free system (also known as our tax money) i have 3 kids, i want my money going to them not immigrants coming here to take advantage of us....But this is what democrats want...they use our pocket books and give everything away just so they can get votes to put themselves in power so they can skim Millions $ off the top.

Below is a video clip of Malcom X in the sixties...The man and his ideas where way ahead of his time and he was murdered for his beliefs by democrats.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?c46189...white-liberals

Perhaps you would like to live in spain where almost half of your income goes to the government?
                  Oh brother. In second thought, maybe you should stick around at Barca . Your kid may benefit from exposure to some families that live in reality and not whatever fantasy land is served up at home.

Comment

Oh brother. In second thought, maybe you should stick around at Barca . Your kid may benefit from exposure to some families that live in reality and not whatever fantasy land is served up at home.
                    My kid is an honor student (of which i'm very proud of) and he is smart enough to listen to all and make his own decisions....he knows the difference between being weak and being strong...he knows the right answer and lives it....do you? or will you just cry, complain and make excuses?...search your own soul....mine is clear as crystal.

Comment

My kid is an honor student (of which i'm very proud of) and he is smart enough to listen to all and make his own decisions....he knows the difference between being weak and being strong...he knows the right answer and lives it....do you? or will you just cry, complain and make excuses?...search your own soul....mine is clear as crystal.
                      But can he recognize a con artist? Cause DT has you right where he wants you but maybe your kid will be able to see through it. Maybe you are not from around here. There is a reason DT is dispised in ny. Those of us from around here have seen this clown in action for decades. Bs artists like him are a dime a dozen in NY. Nothing special at all.

Comment

But can he recognize a con artist? Cause DT has you right where he wants you but maybe your kid will be able to see through it. Maybe you are not from around here. There is a reason DT is dispised in ny. Those of us from around here have seen this clown in action for decades. Bs artists like him are a dime a dozen in NY. Nothing special at all.
                        what team does he play for? is he a soccer player? GTFOH.

Comment

The buildings he has built in NYC are real, the blacks, hispanics, jews and muslim executives he hired to build these are real....the benefits he has for his employees are freakin awesome...and thats real....Business is Business in NY doesn't matter if you are republican or democrat...the proof is in the pudding pall....what do you do? work in a hot dog truck on the service road of the LIE?

Do you keep trusting career politicians that pretend to have your best intrists?
                          Here we finally have Donald Trump who is not a career politician...actually working and doing the dirty work that needs to be done but others did not have the courage to do!!!!!!

Donald Trump for Mount Rushmore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

what team does he play for? is he a soccer player? GTFOH.
                            Some Barca maga troll wants to pollute this sport with their crap so too bad. There are plenty of other sports for them. GTFO of soccer

Comment

The buildings he has built in NYC are real, the blacks, hispanics, jews and muslim executives he hired to build these are real....the benefits he has for his employees are freakin awesome...and thats real....Business is Business in NY doesn't matter if you are republican or democrat...the proof is in the pudding pall....what do you do? work in a hot dog truck on the service road of the LIE?

Do you keep trusting career politicians that pretend to have your best intrists?
                              Here we finally have Donald Trump who is not a career politician...actually working and doing the dirty work that needs to be done but others did not have the courage to do!!!!!!

Donald Trump for Mount Rushmore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              Please. They cant rip his name off those building fast enough so the owners can actually sell them. He has utterly destroyed his brand in NY.

Shipping him off to south Dakota to spend 10 years chiseling himself into a rock sounds perfect. Do it ASAP. He should do a full nude from the ridiculous vanity project hair down to the mushroom dick. Everything is supersized on mount Rushmore so maybe it will actually seem normal sized.

Comment

Please. They cant rip his name off those building fast enough so the owners can actually sell them. He has utterly destroyed his brand in NY.

Shipping him off to south Dakota to spend 10 years chiseling himself into a rock sounds perfect. Do it ASAP. He should do a full nude from the ridiculous vanity project hair down to the mushroom dick. Everything is supersized on mount Rushmore so maybe it will actually seem normal sized.

NYC is full of fags who know nothing of toughness...they just cry and complain over every frivolous thing that comes to mine....You are obviously one of them.

Have you ever met your grandparents and listened to the stories they used to tell? You know why your grandparents are awesome? its because your F____ing great-grand parents made them that way....Lets stop the pussyfication of america and our children...god bless our president...he is the father figure we all need (even though hes not what most you fags want). MAGA!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X