Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GPS the only competitive club in SWF

Why do the recreational clubs pretend to be competitive. Not fair to parents who pay and know dis who lose out in development.

GPS Southwest Florida has boys DA.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      GPS Southwest Florida has boys DA.
      And all their siblings are playing on the B teams...… what a deal! GPS Giant Piece of ****. RP can sell ice to Eskimos!

Comment

Why do the recreational clubs pretend to be competitive. Not fair to parents who pay and know dis who lose out in development.
        True, they are the best competitive poachers around!

Comment

True, they are the best competitive poachers around!
          I'm really curious to hear this one.

Tell me exactly how poaching works? Tell me exactly how players go from one club to another because of poaching?

Not because the club/teams/coaches/organization/professionalism is hugely better but than where they were but because they were "poached" What does that look like? How are GPS MAKING these parents leave their recreational clubs to join the most elite organization in the area by a mile?

Do tell?

Comment

I'm really curious to hear this one.

Tell me exactly how poaching works? Tell me exactly how players go from one club to another because of poaching?

Not because the club/teams/coaches/organization/professionalism is hugely better but than where they were but because they were "poached" What does that look like? How are GPS MAKING these parents leave their recreational clubs to join the most elite organization in the area by a mile?

Do tell?
            you have not been around long enough. How sad. Good luck with the low lives!

Comment

you have not been around long enough. How sad. Good luck with the low lives!
              Doesn't take but a second in SWF florida to know and understand who these clubs really are. GPS is, by far, the one club trying to grow to become a very good to elite competitive club that can try to compete with the DA clubs in florida where the talent REALLY IS AT. Fire, Strikers, Cape Coral and Azzurrii are all a level below and for the most part recreational competitive and only relevant to each other regionally. None really care to try and compete with the bigs boys, only GPS is pushing to become relevant which is why many of the kids with any sort of talent that can compete at that level are all moving to that club. I've got kids and had kids in several of these clubs and I don't really have anything bad to say about anyone of them. You just need to pay attention and know what you are buying instead of listening to the sale pitches. GPS training sessions are better, GPS coaches and their drills are better, players are held accountable (not yelled at) but accountable and learn valuable life lessons.

Comment

Doesn't take but a second in SWF florida to know and understand who these clubs really are. GPS is, by far, the one club trying to grow to become a very good to elite competitive club that can try to compete with the DA clubs in florida where the talent REALLY IS AT. Fire, Strikers, Cape Coral and Azzurrii are all a level below and for the most part recreational competitive and only relevant to each other regionally. None really care to try and compete with the bigs boys, only GPS is pushing to become relevant which is why many of the kids with any sort of talent that can compete at that level are all moving to that club. I've got kids and had kids in several of these clubs and I don't really have anything bad to say about anyone of them. You just need to pay attention and know what you are buying instead of listening to the sale pitches. GPS training sessions are better, GPS coaches and their drills are better, players are held accountable (not yelled at) but accountable and learn valuable life lessons.
                You are talking about a organization that is run by a person that knew his DOC was a child molester and let it go. BTW; the coach went to jail for 10 years. So, please don't talk about valuable life lessons from that vermin. RP can sell with the best, you are right about that.

Obviously, you fell for the sales pitch!

Comment

Really? they have been caught cheating more than once. My friend, do you homework.
                  How is the B team treating you, hahahahaahha!! Your DOC has his entire family coaching there. Real professionals.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2331329]Really? they have been caught cheating more than once. My friend, do you homework.
                    How is the B team treating you, hahahahaahha!! Your DOC has his entire family coaching there. Real professionals.[/QUOTE

You clearly don't understand what good coaching and good trainging is. Feel sorry for you. I have done all my homework and got straight A's. I don't even belong to this club but I know quality soccer when I see it. You just want to bash for no reason, you feel wronged by the club or are with another club. Pay attention to what's going on around and in SWF for a minute and maybe you'll get a clue.

Comment

You are talking about a organization that is run by a person that knew his DOC was a child molester and let it go. BTW; the coach went to jail for 10 years. So, please don't talk about valuable life lessons from that vermin. RP can sell with the best, you are right about that.

Obviously, you fell for the sales pitch!
                      I'm not with GPS idiot but you cannot deny they have the best soccer club program in SWF, hands down. The only sales pitch I fell for down here was Florida Fire and I'm long done with that. What a joke that is. You should be careful what you post unless you have first hand knowledge and actual evidence. And I don't know RP, don't care to. I pay attention to the actual coaches who are training my kids and making sure they know what the hell they are doing on a soccer field. They are the ones teaching the valuable lessons idiot. You are clearly a bitter person for one reason or another and just want to bash GPS for whatever reason. If you are smart and look closely you'll see it.

Comment

I'm not with GPS idiot but you cannot deny they have the best soccer club program in SWF, hands down. The only sales pitch I fell for down here was Florida Fire and I'm long done with that. What a joke that is. You should be careful what you post unless you have first hand knowledge and actual evidence. And I don't know RP, don't care to. I pay attention to the actual coaches who are training my kids and making sure they know what the hell they are doing on a soccer field. They are the ones teaching the valuable lessons idiot. You are clearly a bitter person for one reason or another and just want to bash GPS for whatever reason. If you are smart and look closely you'll see it.
                        If because having been there and doing that, you call me an idiot...no problem call me what you want. But please don't talk about valuable life lessons and GPS, you sound like a bigger IDIOT! I was smart enough to get out. BTW; you are correct, you are not with GPS, you sound smarter than that, but still an idiot:)

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2331400]
                          Really? they have been caught cheating more than once. My friend, do you homework.
                          How is the B team treating you, hahahahaahha!! Your DOC has his entire family coaching there. Real professionals.[/QUOTE

You clearly don't understand what good coaching and good trainging is. Feel sorry for you. I have done all my homework and got straight A's. I don't even belong to this club but I know quality soccer when I see it. You just want to bash for no reason, you feel wronged by the club or are with another club. Pay attention to what's going on around and in SWF for a minute and maybe you'll get a clue.
                          They have 2 decent coaches Mr I'm not with GPS......come on man!

Comment

The manager of 03 Girls Cape Coral

This woman has now ruined the soccer path for many good players. Don’t let her buy your decision

Comment

This woman has now ruined the soccer path for many good players. Don’t let her buy your decision
                              oh,oh the cracks are showing.....LOL

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X