FC Prime gets 04 girl committed to Duke

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My daughter played with her last year at the GDA. AH & DT were 2 of the 3 coaches at that program. The program folded and she followed them to FC Prime. Shes a great player. Lots of hard work. Congratulations to her and her family.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Sunrise has complete teams committed to colleges. Wouldn’t say she is one of the few.
      This is true. Sunrise does a great job- as do some other clubs in the state. TBU, Texans and FESA all have pretty good records. I think this is great news for everyone in FL. The more girls that get committed to top programs the more college coaches look to our state for talent.

Comment

Sunrise has complete teams committed to colleges. Wouldn’t say she is one of the few.
        How many are going to Universities like Duke, or Standford etc? There is going to play in college but to play not just for a top program but attend one the finest University in the country. Not many will get that chance.

Comment

She played for DT and AH at OC last year so she is not new to the coaches. Regardless of all the places and coaches she has played for she is a one in a million type player and could have her choice to play at probably almost any university. The interest by Duke and it being one of the finest schools in the country proves that.
          Completely false. Fake news. Do your homework!

Comment

Completely false. Fake news. Do your homework!
            Whatever, anyone could check last year's DA roster and see she played at OC and her coach was DT.

Comment

Couldnt wait to get that on top drawer soccer huh Alan? Funny how the profile states OC? AMD Jensen Beach HS which is also false ?.

Comment

Wow. So this Trish and Alan are the real deal. Alot of connections .. there star player is now committed. Who will they get next?
                Why is this a thread? Girls all over the country are commiting to great schools. That's why they are in ECNL and DA and sacrifice 4 nights a week to practice and every weekend to play. It's a process, they get noticed and eventually committed. It happens at FC Prime and everywhere else. She sounds talented and deserves it, like hundreds of other girls. What am I missing?

Comment

Why is this a thread? Girls all over the country are commiting to great schools. That's why they are in ECNL and DA and sacrifice 4 nights a week to practice and every weekend to play. It's a process, they get noticed and eventually committed. It happens at FC Prime and everywhere else. She sounds talented and deserves it, like hundreds of other girls. What am I missing?
                  Your missing that people like to hate on FC Prime and their coaches and this is an easy target. Probably started the thread to facilitate that.

I’m fairly certain that this girl / family would prefer not to be discussed on this cesspool of a site where people typically rip everyone anonymously.

Comment

It's all about club slamming (or fluffing up depending on the poster). On an anonymous forum there are many agendas propelled by keyboard warriors, either club management or coaches

Comment

Your missing that people like to hate on FC Prime and their coaches and this is an easy target. Probably started the thread to facilitate that.

I’m fairly certain that this girl / family would prefer not to be discussed on this cesspool of a site where people typically rip everyone anonymously.
                      dont kid yourself, both mom and daughter are all over social media

Comment

because she is only an 04 and is playing for a local club right here in south florida

Comment

dont kid yourself, both mom and daughter are all over social media
                          Pretty much like every teenage girl in the country....Please, spare me.

Posting something to social media for your friends to see is a lot different than getting your name getting drug through the mud on this site.

I got to tell you...you are one butt hurt jealous cry baby. Always complaining about social media posts and who is posting what. Get over yourself and let people do their thing. You do you.

Comment

good for her congrats, she also played at BU so essentially, she was developed by BU too, good luck at Duke

moving on.....

Comment

She is a very hard worker who trains several days a week with a private trainer. Prime had zero to do with this. The family, the player are to get the credit along with the private trainer.

Congratulations to her.

Comment

She is a very hard worker who trains several days a week with a private trainer. Prime had zero to do with this. The family, the player are to get the credit along with the private trainer.

Congratulations to her.
                                I thought her moms rug was the reason...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X