X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    **** face

Just because you spend all day hiding in that closet avoiding your chunky and fugly
    Wife and your gay flaky stick figure kid doesn't mean you need to project
    your reality on to us.

Open your eyes there might be one 04 chunky but the rest will but shame to your
    Tiggy flaky kid.

It's better to be a gordito con sabrosura que un Maricon con una pinga en el culo.
    What a low class you are. you do not represent Weston fc parents, please go away.

Comment

What a low class you are. you do not represent Weston fc parents, please go away.
      Not low class.
      Just giving this person some taste of his own medicine.
      All he does is put down our kids. He needs to worry about his
      House and his family.

That's it.

Comment

Not low class.
        Just giving this person some taste of his own medicine.
        All he does is put down our kids. He needs to worry about his
        House and his family.

That's it.
        That is the definition of low class. I suggest you practice some equanimity.
        You feed them with your bad responses, you assume to know who it is.
        You are being trolled to the max. You show how your home life is, full of screams and rudeness. Learn a better way. you will thank me for it.

A concerned and Highly educated Proud Weston Parent

Comment

You are being trolled to the max. You show how your home life is, full of screams and rudeness. Learn a better way. you will thank me for it.

Vete a mamar pinga, que no lo haces desde hace ya

Comment

https://www.thesaurus.com/

Comment

Vete a mamar pinga, que no lo haces desde hace ya
              Perfect response bro.

El sapingo ese se cree muy educado. Tremendo mamalon es lo que es.

Comment

We may not be perfect but at least we are not you

Signed the rest of the highly educated Weston Parents.

Comment

2005 will give them an beat down. Again.
                  04 won 3 to 1

Comment

What a performance by the 05s last night. Hate all you want but we have a good team.

Comment

What a performance by the 05s last night. Hate all you want but we have a good team.

🙌🏻 God Bless our kids, our coach, and us.

I ❤️ Weston FC

Comment

04 won 3 to 1
                        You were losing and been dominated until coach decided to save some players. Strong vs strong you lost. Mirco kept their strong vs Carrillo Black and subs line up then you scored 3 goals.

Both groups are good, 05 playing more attractive style.

Comment

You were losing and been dominated until coach decided to save some players. Strong vs strong you lost. Mirco kept their strong vs Carrillo Black and subs line up then you scored 3 goals.

Both groups are good, 05 playing more attractive style.
                          Elena was amazing. what a great player

Comment

🙌🏻 God Bless our kids, our coach, and us.

I ❤️ Weston FC
                            God is with Weston

Comment

I stayed last night to watch this 05 team to see why people talk so much about them and have to admit that it was a pleasure to see a bunch of 13 year old boys playing the way soccer should be played.
                              in the first half they completely dominated the 04s , the 05 goalie is a beast with great foot work, the defenders are solid building from back ,the midfielders are very technical and smart and their forwards are super fast with skills.
                              The 04s have great individuals but no team.
                              Not from either team but would like to congratulate the 05 coach and his boys.

Comment

I stayed last night to watch this 05 team to see why people talk so much about them and have to admit that it was a pleasure to see a bunch of 13 year old boys playing the way soccer should be played.
                                in the first half they completely dominated the 04s , the 05 goalie is a beast with great foot work, the defenders are solid building from back ,the midfielders are very technical and smart and their forwards are super fast with skills.
                                The 04s have great individuals but no team.
                                Not from either team but would like to congratulate the 05 coach and his boys.
                                I agree 100%, the 04 looked lost and are too individual, talent just not there except for left defender. midfield lost, no forwards to mention.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X