Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barca Pro vs. SUSA FC: Where will the first game be played?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The only difference between any post on this forum and what’s in the news is that the news isn’t written anonymously. I give that a little more credibility.

Yea sure and Christine Blasey Ford and Stormy Daniels is credible?????!!!!!!!!

Comment

Anyone got a picture for posting yet?

Comment

Anyone got a picture for posting yet?
        Please check the post made 3 hours ago.

Comment

Still no picture yet...

Pre-Trial conference for Prospect Sports Partners, LLC - v. - Anthony J. Santilli et al is scheduled for Friday, October 19th at 11 am.

Let’s build soccer fields!

Comment

The only difference between any post on this forum and what’s in the news is that the news isn’t written anonymously. I give that a little more credibility.

My point is you should give neither any credibility, but you seem to believe everything you read, without question. Didn't you notice that the article was only from one point of view?; that the only Shea quote (Prospect lawyer) was TWO MONTHS OLD when the article was written (and that related to wanting to open the fields by the summer (and nothing to do with any of the six points originally posted)); didn't you notice "Shea and another Prospect Sports lawyer, Anthony Cummings, did not respond to requests for comment." Does that have any affect on how you feel about information that you are now posting as being "in the paper" so it must be true?

I have no idea about Barca or Prospect or SUSA or whoever continues to troll Barca - but like clockwork, anything positive about Barca is met with a torrent of absolute nonsense from a strident few that want to take Barca down a peg or two. And that is fine, since during my down time I get to make fun of you.

Signed:

Unregistered (which appears to be signature of choice for literally everyone that posts on this Board but for Falcon, that ref and that female coach - or are they BOTN?)

Comment

Site appears to have two major problems. The north face being cut away too much causing it to be a danger to the houses there and drainage. Every picture of that place has half of it flooded out and the town has been complaining about sediment run off clogging the sewers.

Comment

Still no picture yet...

Pre-Trial conference for Prospect Sports Partners, LLC - v. - Anthony J. Santilli et al is scheduled for Friday, October 19th at 11 am.

Let’s build soccer fields!
                Sorry for speculating but if they are getting ready for trial it’s very likeable the past rent issue has not been settled. Which begs the question, why would they begin building anything with such uncertainties ahead. Yes, they are probably allowed to put a playing surface down but look at the hoola-hoops needed to do just that. What prospect Sports really needs is the secondary buildings on the property, i.e...professional offices and medical suites to be rented. If I was headed to court on Friday for past rent due am I still confident that the complex envisioned 5 plus years is going to become a reality? If I can’t even get past first base because of sand and slope issues, what’s next? Without those rental properties bringing in income the site becomes a 20k per month field rental.

Now if Prospect Sports is not the operator like everyone here swears why even bother?

Comment

Sorry for speculating but if they are getting ready for trial it’s very likeable the past rent issue has not been settled. Which begs the question, why would they begin building anything with such uncertainties ahead. Yes, they are probably allowed to put a playing surface down but look at the hoola-hoops needed to do just that. What prospect Sports really needs is the secondary buildings on the property, i.e...professional offices and medical suites to be rented. If I was headed to court on Friday for past rent due am I still confident that the complex envisioned 5 plus years is going to become a reality? If I can’t even get past first base because of sand and slope issues, what’s next? Without those rental properties bringing in income the site becomes a 20k per month field rental.

Now if Prospect Sports is not the operator like everyone here swears why even bother?

I dont care about any of this crap...i dont care if someone owes someone else money, i dont care if Johny Numbnuts says this...and Rosie Rottencrotch says that...all the nay sayers can go to hell for all I care (no skin off my back)...I only care about my child's hapiness...and they are happy at Barca.

Comment

I dont care about any of this crap...i dont care if someone owes someone else money, i dont care if Johny Numbnuts says this...and Rosie Rottencrotch says that...all the nay sayers can go to hell for all I care (no skin off my back)...I only care about my child's hapiness...and they are happy at Barca.
                    Well you should care because parents are going to start getting tired of the merry go round with the fields. Good players are going to start getting plucked by other teams and each year it’s harder and and harder to create chemistry with the new additions.

Comment

Only place good players are going from Barca would be to academy program. Doesn't that say enough about the development at Barca? Clearly they are doing something right. I cannot imagine a child on the first team at Barca moving to a Susa or similar. Delusional parents are still smart enough to know that any move to make would be upward, not lateral and downward.
                      Field or no field, facility or no facility, Barca is doing a great job developing players that are currently enrolled in their program. And this can be further demonstrated by the success the club is having in only it's 2nd year in existence.

Comment

So why are you on this forum? Everything on this site and BOTN is primarily geared toward parents. If your kids happy why even waste your time commenting? You comment because you do care and you need to validate your decision on where your kid plays. That’s not a personal attack on you cause almost every parent here does it. Nobody wants to admit fault.

Comment

Well you should care because parents are going to start getting tired of the merry go round with the fields. Good players are going to start getting plucked by other teams and each year it’s harder and and harder to create chemistry with the new additions.

So you must be either Johny Numbnuts or Rosie Rottencrotch?

Comment

So why are you on this forum? Everything on this site and BOTN is primarily geared toward parents. If your kids happy why even waste your time commenting? You comment because you do care and you need to validate your decision on where your kid plays. That’s not a personal attack on you cause almost every parent here does it. Nobody wants to admit fault.

I'm only here to stir S__t up and have fun with it all :) (while my boss is not around) :)
                            Only for my own entertainment :)

Comment

i have photos. and they are working as we speak. the other poster mentioned the field situation.. 1000% true. things are moving.

Comment

Moving where ? To Arizona where the real academy is ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X