•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manager of this year's G2006 team?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Our daughter was at Beachside last year and it was a nightmare. We left after I heard the coach telling her that she was ugly and that she is not playing well because all that she is doing is thinking about boys. Our daughter was 11 years old at the time
      You should contact the state and league and file complaints. Heck, I would go to the media with that story. Thats like a #metoo story for kids.

Comment

USSF has stripped clubs of their older teams. This is the fate of BS
        So rarely, and truthfully BS isn't the basement dweller in every age. Yes they could be doing a lot better but most likely they're not on USSF's radar right now (other than the very real issue of the facility and where is the money).

Comment

Was the coach FZ?
          wasn't he messing around with a manager?

Comment

He's banging them two at a time

Comment

Yes, the coach in question is Ferid Zemic. Everything I am mentioning is common knowledge and easy to substantiate. At several practices I watched as he ran the girls so hard that many of them stopped and were even crying. I watched as one girl passed out after hyperventilating and was then taken to the ER. There were also four other girls crying that dropped out of that run and what was he doing? He could have cared less and went running with the girls that were still running. My daughter would come home and tell me of things like this all of the time and supposedly it has become worse this fall, according to what one of my neighbors continues to tell me. Her daughter is still on the team.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2360582]Yes, the coach in question is Ferid Zemic. Everything I am mentioning is common knowledge and easy to substantiate. At several practices I watched as he ran the girls so hard that many of them stopped and were even crying. I watched as one girl passed out after hyperventilating and was then taken to the ER. There were also four other girls crying that dropped out of that run and what was he doing? He could have cared less and went running with the girls that were still running. My daughter would come home and tell me of things like this all of the time and supposedly it has become worse this fall, according to what one of my neighbors continues to tell me. Her daughter is still on the team.[/QUOTE

He's a slime ball.

Comment

Why do you stupid agents keep going back? Why isn’t anyone bringing this to the attention of the USSF? Why is MK allowing this?

Leave the program and all problems are solved

Comment

Why do you stupid agents keep going back? Why isn’t anyone bringing this to the attention of the USSF? Why is MK allowing this?

Leave the program and all problems are solved
                    Seriously, it's your money. Take it elsewhere.

Comment

wasn't he messing around with a manager?
                      Seriously, isn't that that reason why the BSc coaches stay?

Comment

O- and ?

As this story continues to unfold, and the older ages AGE OUT, and the younger DA teams take the U-15+ stage, there is one for sure result.

Beachside will leave the DA. They'll leave the DA because families won't sign up to lose all year, and pay what will surely become 5-6k.

They'll leave because they'll become the dominant PREMIER go to Club, as the other DA clubs take over the DA in the area.

They'll leave because IF they do gravitate North, they'll not get the $ they need to pay for the program.

U-13 (no longer U-little) is a good example of what is happening. They are 0-5 and have a game this weekend. They could end up going to NC East DA showcase, and be 0-6, and get their clocks cleaned there in 4 games, coming home 0-10. With a few games after that to play against decent/good DA teams, they could finish the fall 0-12, and families having spent 4k for the year, oh and another 1k for going to NC.

Ladies and gentlemen, nothing is a bigger disaster

I heard their U-13 coach was sanctioned by the club for telling the players that they didn't deserve clean clothes because they kept losing.

Its a storybook ENDING....
                        Your forecast for this past weekend was correct.

Beachside U-13 lost to the Cosmos, which makes them 0-6.

Comment

Your forecast for this past weekend was correct.

Beachside U-13 lost to the Cosmos, which makes them 0-6.
                          Who is the coach there?

Comment

u12's i believe tied 0-0 and won 5-1

Comment

u12's i believe tied 0-0 and won 5-1
                              U12s won a game? That's great--makes them 2-14 or so. Just a shade under .500...

Comment

U12s won a game? That's great--makes them 2-14 or so. Just a shade under .500...
                                And it assumes 11 year old soccer matters too, which it does not

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X