Politics again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love the smell of capitulation in the morning.

Yer pal,

The perfesser

Comment

Just dropping by to say hi.....notice I don't pile on the posts as ex lax does when it's like an echo chamber. Just a little pushback and they retreat over the hill.

So much comedy gold out there these days. Just really....grain silos.....giant walls.....the now leading establishment candidate making a mess out of his personal finances....and if he wins we will have a first.....First Lady who was cheerleader for pro football team.....perfect for team teabagger ....such an inspiration for the young women of America.....

Tee hee
      Bwah ha ha

Comment

Ex lax and friends.....why not bring your political stuff back where it belongs. Afraid? You need to get your hate out but you haven't liked that there is pushback so you round and hide in another thread like a child?

Big brave man. No wonder you crawl under your bed and shake about the boogeyman coming to get you.

Sheesh.mgrow a pair

Comment

The TRUMP TRAIN is getting ready to leave the station. Get on board or get left behind!!

Comment

I was looking back a few pages on this thread and perfesser was wrong on every single thing he posted.

Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              I was looking back a few pages on this thread and perfesser was wrong on every single thing he posted.

Love it!
              The next time he gets something right, will be the first.

Comment

You should at least enclose your story in quotes to show that it was extracted essentially word for word from an interview between Glenn Beck and Pat Caddell on Fox News.

By enclosing in quotes, you avoid the intellectual dishonesty of presenting this like it is the product of your own thought and research. Proper attribution is covered in high school if not junior high school nowadays but I suppose you missed those lessons whenever your time was.

I'll leave others to reflect on the intellectual honesty of Glenn Beck and Fox News for themselves.
                Hello,

I thought I’d stop in and say hello....

Be aware I’ve had long discussions with Bore-us about proper attribution etc

The cons don’t care because being intellectually dishonest is part and parcel of being a con. Simple

Comment

Love it!
                  No specifics of course .

I’ve looked back on this thread and note you consistently are as wrong as a dotard.

Easy.

Feel better now you big tough manly conservative

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Ex lax and friends.....why not bring your political stuff back where it belongs. Afraid? You need to get your hate out but you haven't liked that there is pushback so you round and hide in another thread like a child?

Big brave man. No wonder you crawl under your bed and shake about the boogeyman coming to get you.

Sheesh.mgrow a pair
                    Oh have they been “hiding” in another thread? I can hardly be bothered anymore. I’m frying bigger fish these days.

They are weak like that aren’t they?

I conmend the folks in this thread who have chased the cons away. Well done.

Comment

Oh have they been “hiding” in another thread? I can hardly be bothered anymore. I’m frying bigger fish these days.

They are weak like that aren’t they?

I conmend the folks in this thread who have chased the cons away. Well done.
                      The cowards always run away. Never seen a lib bail and go start a thread elsewhere

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X