Best South Shore Club to develop players

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you are a little out of touch with the Scorpions.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I can't say which club is best but Liz Lima is one of my daughter's ODP coaches and she really likes her. She is tough but fair and her coaching seems to be right on point with the comments she makes. Very cool that she also went to Harvard as young girls can aspire to go to Harvard and play soccer, that wouldn't be a bad outcome for my kid that's for sure. Hating on her because she went to Harvard seems childish.
      Brought to you by Liz Lima herself. Now that you are here. Why all the coaches left your club and more will be leaving after this season?

Comment

I can't say which club is best but Liz Lima is one of my daughter's ODP coaches and she really likes her. She is tough but fair and her coaching seems to be right on point with the comments she makes. Very cool that she also went to Harvard as young girls can aspire to go to Harvard and play soccer, that wouldn't be a bad outcome for my kid that's for sure. Hating on her because she went to Harvard seems childish.
        Liz Lima went to Harvard to play soccer and didn't play her senior year. Ask her why. Great role model my ***.

Comment

There are no teachers coaching within the scorpions coaching ranks only recruiters. Sorry I know the truth hurts.
          Doesn't hurt. Not true. My kid plays for a scorps team and has an excellent teaching coach.

Comment

I think everyone here is forgetting what the original poster asked. Which team is best.. None of us know, we all know where are girls play, and think they are best.. Until they are not. We can all bash every club, every coach, probably every parent..
            You need to check them all out. Ask any parent on this forum the truth, who does your child play for and where will you tryout if cut. That will help you!

Comment

I think everyone here is forgetting what the original poster asked. Which team is best.. None of us know, we all know where are girls play, and think they are best.. Until they are not. We can all bash every club, every coach, probably every parent..
              You need to check them all out. Ask any parent on this forum the truth, who does your child play for and where will you tryout if cut. That will help you!
              Apparently, the wine has been flowing in your house tonight... Salut!

Comment

Liz Lima went to Harvard to play soccer and didn't play her senior year. Ask her why. Great role model my ***.
                If its true - please tell, if not, please stop spreading rumors

Comment

Doesn't hurt. Not true. My kid plays for a scorps team and has an excellent teaching coach.
                  Keep the Kool-Aid flowing.

Comment

Finally someone who knows how to spell Kool Aid.

Comment

Finally someone who knows how to spell Kool Aid.
                      HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...awesome. This is the best post on here in some time.

Comment

Yup. The two ivy degrees got them the director of academy jobs that none respects. While at interview ask them why they earned such a big degree to just become what they are now. One is greedy and control freak the other is a puppet in a string.
                        The sad thing is you have to be a competitor of both the Scorpions and Select to have such hated and jealousy toward there directors. Who else cares that much? Does it make you feel like more of a person to spread lies and put down other people? Let me guess you're still upset cause KC got promoted over you...

Comment

The sad thing is you have to be a competitor of both the Scorpions and Select to have such hated and jealousy toward there directors. Who else cares that much? Does it make you feel like more of a person to spread lies and put down other people? Let me guess you're still upset cause KC got promoted over you...
                          Why is it that when a man is successful he is determined and confident and when a woman is strong and successful she is a control freak and greedy... I hope all our girls grow up to be 'greedy' and 'control freaks'! This is probably why we don't have more women coaching our girls!

Comment

My 2 cents

Brought to you by Liz Lima herself. Now that you are here. Why all the coaches left your club and more will be leaving after this season?
                            It seems like Liz is getting a whole lot of bashing. Do not know how much is or isn't justified, but I am going to give my 2 cents. The year my daughter played for her was absolutely AWESOME for my daughter. She taught my daughter skills, treated my daughter like gold and if Liz asked her to run thru hell in a gasoline suit, out on the field, my daughter would have. this is not Liz posting, you have my word. I have no agenda. I haven't said two words to her in the last couple of years. I just felt this story had to be told in her defence. This is the only post I am going to make on this topic.

Comment

It seems like Liz is getting a whole lot of bashing. Do not know how much is or isn't justified, but I am going to give my 2 cents. The year my daughter played for her was absolutely AWESOME for my daughter. She taught my daughter skills, treated my daughter like gold and if Liz asked her to run thru hell in a gasoline suit, out on the field, my daughter would have. this is not Liz posting, you have my word. I have no agenda. I haven't said two words to her in the last couple of years. I just felt this story had to be told in her defence. This is the only post I am going to make on this topic.
                              Thanks Liz. Good post.

Comment

Thanks Liz. Good post.
                                The OP was just asking for opinions on the South Shore. All the bashing comes from who? Parents most likely.

TO the OP, pay no attention to the idiots on this thread. Just go talk to SSS and Scorpions in the context of your original question. LL and KC are both pros and will have something to offer. Don't get caught up in the fanatical hatred of parents acting like children.

The posters who display such venom are neither coaches (for the most part) or students of the game, Just go to the source.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X