Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What right do you have to expect your club coach to call college coaches?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More summarizing and packaging for the group. The civil discussion happened as a result of P stating that NEFC should be in ENCL if it wants to be, agreeing about HS soccer for the vast majority but relocating the trend as national as opposed to something the evil Stars created, and challenging BTDT about the VERY different approaches that are not different very different at all. And all of that came after 2 straight weeks of relentless hate in 5-6 threads with repeated fictions and lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      More summarizing and packaging for the group. The civil discussion happened as a result of P stating that NEFC should be in ENCL if it wants to be, agreeing about HS soccer for the vast majority but relocating the trend as national as opposed to something the evil Stars created, and challenging BTDT about the VERY different approaches that are not different very different at all. And all of that came after 2 straight weeks of relentless hate in 5-6 threads with repeated fictions and lies.
      Is there anything actually negative in any of those posts other than they have an obvious pro NEFC slant to them?

Is there anything actually untrue about what was written about NEFC in any of those posts other than they appear to paint NEFC rather favorably?

You seem to be the one doing a whole lot of bashing of NEFC because you object to any message that portrays them in a positive light.

Comment

Is there anything actually negative in any of those posts other than they have an obvious pro NEFC slant to them?

Is there anything actually untrue about what was written about NEFC in any of those posts other than they appear to paint NEFC rather favorably?

You seem to be the one doing a whole lot of bashing of NEFC because you object to any message that portrays them in a positive light.
        Not really and I think I even said "much better." But you can't package a few posts together to disown and disown the thousands of others. That in itself is a terrible deflection and denial attempt.

Comment

Not really and I think I even said "much better." But you can't package a few posts together to disown and disown the thousands of others. That in itself is a terrible deflection and denial attempt.
          What a clown. Obvious what you are doing.

Not who you think so how do you know which of those thousands of posts are mine?

Comment

What a clown. Obvious what you are doing.

Not who you think so how do you know which of those thousands of posts are mine?
            I just do, but in any event to act like the preceding 2 weeks or preceding several years have been "clean" from your side is just dishonesty and an attempt to distort in their purest forms.

Comment

I just do, but in any event to act like the preceding 2 weeks or preceding several years have been "clean" from your side is just dishonesty and an attempt to distort in their purest forms.
              There is no possible way to "just know" because even if you were the owner of the site and looking at ip addresses in some log file in these days of widespread wireless connectivity and dynamic ip addresses there is no way to accurately link anyone to anything.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X