• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Milton 6- Rivers 0

Comment

La 5 TA 1

Comment

Milton dominates in an emphatic victory over Rivers. Game ended 6-0, and it could have been even worse had the Rivers goalie not made some great saves all throughout

Comment

TD who?

Comment

Congratulations to Milton over Rivers. Title game could come down to the last game against Nobles. Would be a great season ending game. Though Nobles has the tough part of the schedule still to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
              Congratulations to Milton over Rivers. Title game could come down to the last game against Nobles. Would be a great season ending game. Though Nobles has the tough part of the schedule still to play.
              Don't b surprised if la jumps with and wins out. Ak 16 goals and mt 11 are on fire.

Comment

Don't b surprised if la jumps with and wins out. Ak 16 goals and mt 11 are on fire.
                Jump only happens with a Milton slip up.....certainly possible against BH or Nobles but I understand Milton is getting healthy again.

Comment

Nobles 3 RL 0

Comment

SM 5 - Govs 2
                    Middlesex 3 - St Sebs 1

Comment

I know no one likes Milton on here but, they real did thump rivers. You have to start to wander what can happen once they get healthy again.

Comment

I know no one likes Milton on here but, they real did thump rivers. You have to start to wander what can happen once they get healthy again.
                        I think they are over all very solid and will finish strong. I don't think the result today though showed adequately how strong they are. I think rivers really isn't that strong this year and had a bad game.

Comment

Rivers didn't have the best game, but that doesn't justify a 6-0 deficit. Rivers almost scored multiple times but Milton's finishing is just top notch. Milton center backs shut down TD

Comment

Didn't shut down TD. Multiple chances to score for Rivers in first 20. Totally diffrent game once milton put in first goal

Comment

Didn't shut down TD. Multiple chances to score for Rivers in first 20. Totally diffrent game once milton put in first goal
                              Not sure what your definition of "didn't shut down" is....but if the score is 6-0 and the "different game" lasted 70 minutes.... Then I think it is safe to say that TD and Rivers were totally shut down. Would you like to offer any other conclusion or analysis to a 6-0 score line?

Comment

Not sure what your definition of "didn't shut down" is....but if the score is 6-0 and the "different game" lasted 70 minutes.... Then I think it is safe to say that TD and Rivers were totally shut down. Would you like to offer any other conclusion or analysis to a 6-0 score line?
                                Shut out. Shut down. Shut up!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X