• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No ECNL for Sunrise

Can Somebody tell me WHY????

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Coaches with no licenses and history of coaching just a foreign ascent doesn't make you a good coach.

Comment

Because beating up travel teams and winning Disney hasn't meant anything for a long time.

Comment

Because beating up travel teams and winning Disney hasn't meant anything for a long time.
        But what about our State Cup wins? Its not our fault better teams don't play State Cup or Disney! We take what they give us and beat the boots right off of them all! Our girls get scholarships to all of the best schools! Of course, they don't play once they get to college since they have never played competition even close to that level during their club careers. Either way, we deserve ECNL, even GDA because..."We Are Sunrise!, The Mighty, Mighty, Sunrise!"

Comment

But what about our State Cup wins? Its not our fault better teams don't play State Cup or Disney! We take what they give us and beat the boots right off of them all! Our girls get scholarships to all of the best schools! Of course, they don't play once they get to college since they have never played competition even close to that level during their club careers. Either way, we deserve ECNL, even GDA because..."We Are Sunrise!, The Mighty, Mighty, Sunrise!"
          FC Prime just stole your thunder.

Comment

When has sunrise won a top bracket at Disney?

Comment

Coaches with no licenses and history of coaching just a foreign ascent doesn't make you a good coach.
              But our Daddy coach won a state cup!

Comment

But our Daddy coach won a state cup!
                Yes... with 20 girls who were developed by Weston, West Pines, and Davie.

Comment

How can a coach who does not speak English teach the kids and develop them and effectively coach during games. Please refund the parents their money! That is called stealing.

Comment

How can a coach who does not speak English teach the kids and develop them and effectively coach during games. Please refund the parents their money! That is called stealing.
                    Sunrise have been stealing for years. Times up this year surrounded by GDA and ECNL

Comment

ALmighty SUNday WORLDugnestDAY THURSday smoke GIRL$hop FRIDAY BLACKout BAGelFISHout HAY18.

BYRDMAN$hip DAWGwinder$HOP$lumberAIDStock finche$PORTax apronswimutex silentrap roadies MUDrip

COPDartswing trigonumbeads sweatlodge house maidenshop INFORMants spare tire$HOPlays $PEARmintux

FLIP FLOP FLAP orchard CASHIERout spread EAGLE$pun nurse BIER$hot BADrive humps bumperRAID$town.

fake LIBERTY OUTLAWYER$hip CON$trip LAY$core $kinGEAR PATCHESlow ARTICLE$hop bench cave PARK

grateslipouch great apeskinDRUG$how verbalinkstumproxy wardenship warlickshoprune PUMA SHOE$trip.

megansliporch robinsteam funDAY$wine ugly ducklingoats swan diverspothug drift woodiespark stripeDUNK.

BUCKnife DUCK$niportale brocklynewtshap sockemarthugrip under wearinghostuck bigamy bridge$lowHART

Comment

What are the coaches selling now that there is no ECNL and GDA and ECNL clubs within driving distance away?

Comment

What are the coaches selling now that there is no ECNL and GDA and ECNL clubs within driving distance away?
                          Free use of a My Pillow for 60 days from Mike Lindell.

Comment

I'm no fan of Sunrise, but they have and continue to field some good teams.

Their u16 team is a little too physical for my liking (which is to say they are thugs, because I really don't mind physical play but they take it overboard)

Their U15 team is pretty darn good, and has been thay way for some time now (even if they are coached by their best player's dad)

Their U13 black team has some good players and are well coached.

Can't speak as to the rest of their teams, but they've consistently had good teams when I've watched them play.

Comment

I'm no fan of Sunrise, but they have and continue to field some good teams.

Their u16 team is a little too physical for my liking (which is to say they are thugs, because I really don't mind physical play but they take it overboard)

Their U15 team is pretty darn good, and has been thay way for some time now (even if they are coached by their best player's dad)

Their U13 black team has some good players and are well coached.

Can't speak as to the rest of their teams, but they've consistently had good teams when I've watched them play.
                              Thugs is about right,, like the parents
                              U15 are pretty darn good compared to what? Palm beach gardens ? Lol.
                              The 14 team you missed is actually the best of the bunch but should be ruined soon when the greedy club starts putting there eyes on the $$$
                              U13 is a rec team, way too young to give any opinion

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X