Boca United

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is is possible for a DA program to be taken away from a club? If the powers that be are paying any attention, and don't just have their heads up their asses, they would take the DA program away from Boca United. First, Boca is 37 miles away from Weston - it makes absolutely no sense to have two DA programs that close given the size of the state and palm beach county. Second, there are better organized and larger programs - Wellington Wave and PBG Predators are both better organized and have better coaches. Third, central and north palm beach county - as well as martin county - have decent talent. We know kids who traveled to Orlando this year to participate in DA, and one kid whose parent sent them to IMG so they could participate in DA. If DA is going to fulfill its "mission" USSF has to get a lot smarter about where these programs are located.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Is is possible for a DA program to be taken away from a club? If the powers that be are paying any attention, and don't just have their heads up their asses, they would take the DA program away from Boca United. First, Boca is 37 miles away from Weston - it makes absolutely no sense to have two DA programs that close given the size of the state and palm beach county. Second, there are better organized and larger programs - Wellington Wave and PBG Predators are both better organized and have better coaches. Third, central and north palm beach county - as well as martin county - have decent talent. We know kids who traveled to Orlando this year to participate in DA, and one kid whose parent sent them to IMG so they could participate in DA. If DA is going to fulfill its "mission" USSF has to get a lot smarter about where these programs are located.

Not gong to happen , look at Atlanta , they are like 15 miles apart

I know u hate BU , but for a parent to drive to img cuz they hate EE is close to child abuse... All da training is the same , follow same format, I agree that BU can work on scoring and how to play offense , but is it worth subjecting the kid to that much time in a car?

parents F everything up

Comment

Not gong to happen , look at Atlanta , they are like 15 miles apart

I know u hate BU , but for a parent to drive to img cuz they hate EE is close to child abuse... All da training is the same , follow same format, I agree that BU can work on scoring and how to play offense , but is it worth subjecting the kid to that much time in a car?

parents F everything up
        "All da training is the same".....do you seriuosly believe this? You have gone smarter than this.

You're telling me Top Hat and Boca's training is the same? You're telling me that all the DA's are following the US curriculum to the letter? You're telling me coaches are irrelevant because they have USSF's guidelines? You're telling me that all clubs have equal talent, so they all practice at the same speed of play with the same level of competitiveness?

You are clueless, my friend.

Comment

"All da training is the same".....do you seriuosly believe this? You have gone smarter than this.

You're telling me Top Hat and Boca's training is the same? You're telling me that all the DA's are following the US curriculum to the letter? You're telling me coaches are irrelevant because they have USSF's guidelines? You're telling me that all clubs have equal talent, so they all practice at the same speed of play with the same level of competitiveness?

They follow the same curriculum , the extra training with kids that are already awesome enhances it, tophat practices 2 hours 4 days a week, Da mandatory curriculum for hour and half , 30 mins tophat drills, great concept! That’s why they are amazing

Bu , as well as the majority , does the min required but it's way more than what you will get at Coral Springs or west pines

Bu sucks compared to lots of da clubs but it’s not due to da training , mostly kids that were picked , it is what it is , if they get good players traen different story

Comment

A big part of their success is indeed coaching but also the ability to draw from the greater Atlanta area. While clubs like FESA brag about being 7000 strong, Tophat has more than twice that in membership. Can you imagine if all the talent in Boca, Weston and Sunrise combined under on club? It will never happen of course but the point of main club drawing the vast majority of players counts for something too.

Comment

Not sure of the direction of this thread . I do not think anyone thinks BU has the greatest coaching and or training . The question is what is the standard in DA clubs tell us what is the standard ? Do not try and tell me it is Weston because I think they get favors from USSDA and they seem to plant people in key positions. So look across the US landscape and tell us who is the DA club to model all clubs around WHO WHO ?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                not sure of the direction of this thread . I do not think anyone thinks bu has the greatest coaching and or training . The question is what is the standard in da clubs tell us what is the standard ? Do not try and tell me it is weston because i think they get favors from ussda and they seem to plant people in key positions. So look across the us landscape and tell us who is the da club to model all clubs around who who ?
                atlanta would be closest
                fc dallas
                new england
                philadephia union
                new york red bulls
                la galaxy

Comment

atlanta would be closest
                  fc dallas
                  new england
                  philadephia union
                  new york red bulls
                  la galaxy
                  Great no try NON MLS DA clubs you understand pay to play type not non pay with no parent involvement .

Comment

great no try non mls da clubs you understand pay to play type not non pay with no parent involvement .
                    weston

Comment

great no try non mls da clubs you understand pay to play type not non pay with no parent involvement .
                      kendall
                      top hat

Comment

If boca united da is so good why are quality players leaving every year they just lost two little studs to play for palm beach united fc local club team. Why do you think they left?

Comment

If boca united da is so good why are quality players leaving every year they just lost two little studs to play for palm beach united fc local club team. Why do you think they left?
                          Daddy didn’t like where kids were being played, rolling my 👀... daddy should go get a b license and coach them lol

Comment

i dont think any one ever said, BU is so good,.... they do have DA and only weston also has access to it in south Florida. so thats cool

Comment

Daddy didn’t like where kids were being played, rolling my 👀... daddy should go get a b license and coach them lol
                              And some players are coming to BU from Palm Beach for the same reasons not sure parents always try to sway the outcome it just does. It seem proper .

Comment

And some players are coming to BU from Palm Beach for the same reasons not sure parents always try to sway the outcome it just does. It seem proper .
                                palm beach what club?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X