Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nice, now we get the name calling. You just gotta love that anonymity. It sure looks manly on you. Now can’t we all just get along? Come on, some of you just take this **** way too seriously. I got your panties in a wad, and you must be fresh out of comebacks, so you go to name calling. Didn’t your mommy teach you that if you get to the point of name calling it’s better to keep the mouth closed?
    Really?? As you typed this did you not think about yourself and what you were about to post?

Comment

Really?? As you typed this did you not think about yourself and what you were about to post?
      Epic battle between X Fire and FC parents. And the war of words goes to X Fire. They are crushing you FC. You should just stop typing because you are making it worse with every comment, remark and excuse. Can we end this now?

Comment

Just saying you guys manufacture a lot of ‘facts’ after a loss. Fighting it out for fourth with Westside, you have had more opportunity to hone your craft. We admire that and expect that should our time come, you will respect us uncovering the same ‘facts’. Success, after all can be fleeting. Now if you will excuse me, I have some jungle ball to play with my big, athletic kid.
        You are a joke-There is video, it's on youtube that YOU posted. I hate to say it but the "starting" 11 from xfire has dominated you and is in fact the best group in Oregon DA- their bench not so much. Neither of the PK's in your matchups Were LEGIT based on the video.., now its time to count your blessings and move on and stop the nonsense. And all of this is coming from a parent from east of the river

Comment

Hint- one of the Crossfire dads mouthing off on here also has a daughter on the Crossfire United 03 ECNL Team.

Comment

Epic battle between X Fire and FC parents. And the war of words goes to X Fire. They are crushing you FC. You should just stop typing because you are making it worse with every comment, remark and excuse. Can we end this now?
            Yes please, especially since neither is the top team from oregon

Comment

Hint- one of the Crossfire dads mouthing off on here also has a daughter on the Crossfire United 03 ECNL Team.
              Gasp!?! He does? How do you know it's him? This is an anonymous site. Is this where you tell us you traced the IP address? Wait...what if it is the Mom? Or the 03 girl herself!! (Insert dramatic music) For arguments sake though, why would it matter? What relevance would that have? Aside from the fact that what I have learned today is that any and all Crossfire teams are better than FC PDX. Give up FC. Unless you have some internet version of your big forward that cam come on here and bowl everybody over, you lost the war of words. Good bye. Good luck. Good night.

-Eastside

Comment

Yes please, especially since neither is the top team from oregon
                Exactly. Westside is.

Comment

You are a joke-There is video, it's on youtube that YOU posted. I hate to say it but the "starting" 11 from xfire has dominated you and is in fact the best group in Oregon DA- their bench not so much. Neither of the PK's in your matchups Were LEGIT based on the video.., now its time to count your blessings and move on and stop the nonsense. And all of this is coming from a parent from east of the river
                  I’m a parent from North of the river. You both crazy, but the Crossfire Guy is way crazy.
                  I have to rely on results over the entire year, they have like 51 points and crass fire like 18 less. That’s a whole bunch of mistakes and bad luck for what you are sayin is the best Da team. They beat you down hard in the battle of words too, bra.

Comment

Exactly. Westside is.
                    Close. I would say, and table don’t lie, that Westside is about as good as Crossfire, for what that’s worth!

Comment

Exactly. Westside is.
                      <throws bucket of chum in water>

HERE fishy fishy fishy fishy!!!!!

Comment

If you combined Westside, Crossfire, AND FCP, you'd maybe have a halfway decent team. If anyone cared about making any of these kids into soccer players, that's what you'd all be arguing for.

Comment

If you combined Westside, Crossfire, AND FCP, you'd maybe have a halfway decent team. If anyone cared about making any of these kids into soccer players, that's what you'd all be arguing for.
                          Now this I will comment on! Let's do It! Make it happen anonymous chat room poster! Between FC, Crossfire and Westside, we could have a deep, pretty solid team!

Comment

Now this I will comment on! Let's do It! Make it happen anonymous chat room poster! Between FC, Crossfire and Westside, we could have a deep, pretty solid team!
                            I’m in. Well that is as long as Crossfire dad and his little guy are out.

Comment

I’m in. Well that is as long as Crossfire dad and his little guy are out.
                              Which one is that?

Comment

Actually- if you just combined FC And xfire- (assuming they coexisted- many have played together in various formats in the past so why not??) it would actually be a better team than TA...,

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X