Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No one trusts it. It’s like The NY Times.
    It is about as far from the nyt as you could get. Ugly gossip about kids used to earn a living.

Comment

Surely you mean Fox "News" ...
      The poster meant Clinton News Network

Comment

Surely you mean Fox "News" ...
        Lower. Think Brietbart or Alex Jones.

Comment

Lower. Think Brietbart or Alex Jones.
          You mean the idiot's on the view or the Huffington post.

Comment

Or NPR

Comment

Or NPR
              Like that in depth, very respectful and informative tribute they did about barbara bush today. So biased against the right. Lol!

Comment

Like that in depth, very respectful and informative tribute they did about barbara bush today. So biased against the right. Lol!
                Of course... everything that is not fawning from Hannity and to tRUMP is biased...

It is paradoxically not against the right but against the wrong...

Comment

At least HuffPo or others don't flat out make shi* up. Pizzagate? Newtown was a hoax? Bias is very different from flat out lies. NPR is fairly fact based, dry in fact which is probably why it teeters on solvency. Extremism brings in the fans on either side.

Comment

Let's cut out the political BS and focus on our common enemy, Larry Miller

Comment

Let's cut out the political BS and focus on our common enemy, Larry Miller
                      Agreed... though it's "Liar-ry Miller".

I am presently "banned" from BOTN... though nothing that a simple reboot of my modem won't cure or a log-in when I am at Starbucks .... the guy is a buffoon.
                      Someone clearly needs to sue him for defamation... would do it but he is not attacking/lying about me. I am sure that there must be a relatively simple way to cause him lots of grief.
                      Maybe time for a Bot campaign on BOTN.

Comment

Agreed... though it's "Liar-ry Miller".

I am presently "banned" from BOTN... though nothing that a simple reboot of my modem won't cure or a log-in when I am at Starbucks .... the guy is a buffoon.
                        Someone clearly needs to sue him for defamation... would do it but he is not attacking/lying about me. I am sure that there must be a relatively simple way to cause him lots of grief.
                        Maybe time for a Bot campaign on BOTN.
                        Think he has caused his own grief. There are some try out postings, but no one discusses much on that site.

Comment

At least HuffPo or others don't flat out make shi* up. Pizzagate? Newtown was a hoax? Bias is very different from flat out lies. NPR is fairly fact based, dry in fact which is probably why it teeters on solvency. Extremism brings in the fans on either side.
                          Snowing in April even on this soccer forum.

Comment

True. Npr causes viewers to doze off with regularity so they are probably doing something right!

Comment

Think he has caused his own grief. There are some try out postings, but no one discusses much on that site.
                              ... not to mention ... that on a large number of threads anonymous Liar-ry is responding to identified Liar-ry... as in ...

Anonymous LM : "Hey Liar-ry, you are an expert on xyz, what do you think of xyz?"

Liar-ry Miller: " I'm a tough, knowledgeable guy about all things soccer, here are my
                              tablets of truth from the mountaintop on xyz"

Anonymous LM: "Oh thank you, Liarry, for sharing your wisdom... if only we were so wise"

I would feel sad for the miserable old f*ck if he weren't so malicious

Comment

... not to mention ... that on a large number of threads anonymous Liar-ry is responding to identified Liar-ry... as in ...

Anonymous LM : "Hey Liar-ry, you are an expert on xyz, what do you think of xyz?"

Liar-ry Miller: " I'm a tough, knowledgeable guy about all things soccer, here are my
                                tablets of truth from the mountaintop on xyz"

Anonymous LM: "Oh thank you, Liarry, for sharing your wisdom... if only we were so wise"

I would feel sad for the miserable old f*ck if he weren't so malicious
                                2 sides of the same coin, you and he.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X