Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

wellington da u12 u13-14 or boca united ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wellington da u12 u13-14 or boca united ?

wellington da u12 u13-14 or boca united?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    wellington da u12 u13-14 or boca united?
    Neither!!!

Comment

I live in between if had to witch one is better?

Comment

Go on the US Soccer website and check the results for yourself. http://www.ussoccerda.com/home.php
        I personally think Wellington has a better program then BU but I'm biased because my son plays on the U12 Da at Wellington. I would suggest going out to a practice or two and see what you think. Wellington and FC Florida are combining for their U13 and U14 DA's (South Florida Surf). This will only make them stronger.

Comment

Go on the US Soccer website and check the results for yourself. http://www.ussoccerda.com/home.php
          I personally think Wellington has a better program then BU but I'm biased because my son plays on the U12 Da at Wellington. I would suggest going out to a practice or two and see what you think. Wellington and FC Florida are combining for their U13 and U14 DA's (South Florida Surf). This will only make them stronger.
          So what do you do at U15,U16,U17,U18/19 Boca United? Dude get off the cloud you are in. Look at the results as if Wellington's program U12 boys are great, yes look at the results. Look at the bigger picture your little Johnny is no Messi. Comparing clubs at a U12 stand, LMAO! these parents starting troll post and talking to himself are too dam funny. Get a life. Two programs in their first year of U12 and you want to shine as if Wellington beat every DA U12 program. Nigga please go back to your shell. Who are you kidding you are not fooling anyone.

Comment

wellington added u 13-14 next year following year will add u15-16

Comment

says who? Where do you guys come up with this nonsense? Wishful thinking. Link? Source? Nothing just posting hot air. False statement like the rest of Wellington self promoting parents. Keep hating. You are fooling no one. Creating false hope so that they don't lose players LMAO. You just can't make this **** up.

Comment

says who? Where do you guys come up with this nonsense? Wishful thinking. Link? Source? Nothing just posting hot air. False statement like the rest of Wellington self promoting parents. Keep hating. You are fooling no one. Creating false hope so that they don't lose players LMAO. You just can't make this **** up.
                what are you saying that they are not adding u 13-14 next year already done deal same with following year they will add u15-16

Comment

U.S. Soccer recently announced their expansion clubs for 2017-2018 and we are extremely proud and happy to report that we are part of the select group for U13 and U14 next season.
                  A few notes on the announcement by U.S. Soccer:
                  Only 4 new clubs nationwide were awarded the U13 and U14 age groups
                  No new clubs in FL were awarded the U12 age groups
                  Only 2 clubs from FL were part of the expansion to U13/U14 (us and Florida Rush)
                  This would not have been possible without the hard work and dedication of our players on our initial DA team as well as the coaches (Coach Patrick and Coach Marcone).
                  Another great outcome of this new announcement is that for the first time, we will have local teams working together, bringing the best players from the area to one team. We will be collaborating with FC Florida for these two age groups working under the South Florida Surf name. The two Academy Directors will be our own Patrick Zoete and Trevor Adair from FC Florida. We will work with other local clubs to identify the best talent and provide a pathway to the National Team pools.
                  This is an exciting time to be part of the Wellington Wave. We look forward to continuing our success in the DA program next year and hopefully expand that into the newly formed Girls Development Academy program the following year.
                  Thank you to our D.O.C., Coach Patrick, for working closely with the Technical Advisor for U.S. Soccer Development Academy to expand the program for our club.
                  Read more on the U.S. Soccer Development Academy website and see the press release we will be sending out regarding the new collaboration http://www.ussoccerda.com/20170203-d...-academy-expa…

Comment

So what do you do at U15,U16,U17,U18/19 Boca United? Dude get off the cloud you are in. Look at the results as if Wellington's program U12 boys are great, yes look at the results. Look at the bigger picture your little Johnny is no Messi. Comparing clubs at a U12 stand, LMAO! these parents starting troll post and talking to himself are too dam funny. Get a life. Two programs in their first year of U12 and you want to shine as if Wellington beat every DA U12 program. Nigga please go back to your shell. Who are you kidding you are not fooling anyone.

Wish I could actually follow the point you are trying to make.

Comment

Wellington has always had strong U11 and 12 teams. The problem us after that. Everyone used to leave to FC, Boca U and team Boca when they got older. B/c of the low quality they would eventually get found out.

Comment

There will be no FC next year. So for a u-14g player its either stop playing competitive soccer or spend three hours a week driving south to either Boca or Weston. I'm hoping she just stops playing because I REALLY don't want to take that drive.

Comment

South Florida Surf Baby!

Comment

wellington all the way

Comment

wellington all the way
                              Problem is that the team in her age group is set and have played together for a long time. She'd just sit the bench.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X